Election year 2020

The world is not composed of two colors buttercup. Try not to hurt yourself thinking that one thru.
Funny....you and Trump only seem to be able to see black and white. I see various shades of gray. I just tried to "black and white" it so you might understand better. I guess I was expecting too much.

Funny....you and Trump only seem to be able to see black and white. I see various shades of gray. I just tried to "black and white" it so you might understand better. I guess I was expecting too much.
You’re not kidding no one. You live in two colors. Democrat Blue and brown nose brown. Your head is so far up...you know. :eek:

Look who is now in charge of PA, WI, MI, and GA.

Circuit Courts have been Reassigned Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI - Amy Coney Barrett
PA - Samuel A. Alito
GA - Clarence Thomas
EnS8wZvVgAAA_K9

Reactions: Zom JFK
Look who is now in charge of PA, WI, MI, and GA.

Circuit Courts have been Reassigned Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI - Amy Coney Barrett
PA - Samuel A. Alito
GA - Clarence Thomas
EnS8wZvVgAAA_K9

You know, with the speed of the internet and a story as big as this, one would think headlines are everywhere. But a search of "Trump election Supreme Court" only turns up articles saying it has not been sent to the Supreme Court. Even Fox News....but then again, Fox News is becoming more lamestream because they are not kissing Trumps ass.

But there is also a "search for image" feature in gogle...when I search for that image I get this

Screenshot from 2020-11-22 06-37-45.png

You know, with the speed of the internet and a story as big as this, one would think headlines are everywhere. But a search of "Trump election Supreme Court" only turns up articles saying it has not been sent to the Supreme Court. Even Fox News....but then again, Fox News is becoming more lamestream because they are not kissing Trumps ass.

But there is also a "search for image" feature in gogle...when I search for that image I get this

View attachment 15660

Straight from the supreme court website bozo

Miscellaneous Order (11/20/2020) (supremecourt.gov)

Straight from the supreme court website bozo

Miscellaneous Order (11/20/2020) (supremecourt.gov)
It must not be as big as you think it is, since it was effective Friday and here it is Sunday....and not a single story...right or left...is covering it. Is it a conspiracy of google and facebook and the deep state to cover this up?

FWIW - a deeper search for Supreme Court 11/20 turns up no mention of this...did antifa get to the justices?

Last edited:
It must not be as big as you think it is, since it was effective Friday and here it is Sunday....and not a single story...right or left...is covering it. Is it a conspiracy of google and facebook and the deep state to cover this up?

FWIW - a deeper search for Supreme Court 11/20 turns up no mention of this...did antifa get to the justices?

Says more about your apparent obliviousness and ignorance of the world you live in.

A deeper search? How dumb can you be. It’s a direct link from the SCOTUS official site, orders
of the court.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/ordersofthecourt/20

A deeper search? How dumb can you be. It’s a direct link from the SCOTUS official site, orders
of the court.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/ordersofthecourt/20
A deeper search to see who, besides you, picked up on this. There's nothing. Not a single article for CNN,Fox, ABC, NBC, Reuters, Brietbart, OANN, or any other media. Not one. Given that, my gut tells me that they don't think it's that big of a deal. Jeez...the tweeter king himself would have been lighting up the the interwebs. But nothing from him either.

FWIW, looking at Miscellaneous orders - most of them seem to be seeking a stay of execution. Just saying.

Okay...you win. Could you find me a link from a news source...ANY news source...even a freaking BLOG, that references this. My ignorance prevents me from finding them.
Maybe if you didn’t spend so much time with your head up your....you know what, you would be aware of the world you live in.

upload_2020-11-22_9-31-1.png

A deeper search to see who, besides you, picked up on this. There's nothing. Not a single article for CNN,Fox, ABC, NBC, Reuters, Brietbart, OANN, or any other media. Not one. Given that, my gut tells me that they don't think it's that big of a deal. Jeez...the tweeter king himself would have been lighting up the the interwebs. But nothing from him either.

FWIW, looking at Miscellaneous orders - most of them seem to be seeking a stay of execution. Just saying.
Happened Friday....it's the weekend now....Duh.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...signments-for-justices/ar-BB1bd0NM?li=BBnbcA1