Election year 2020

That will pull the plug on the economy/
The economy was going to die when Bill Clinton raised taxes. The stock market will have the plug pulled under Obama. They always seem to say that, but it only seems to present a buying opportunity as shareholders don't seem to be happy unless the value of their company grows year after year. If the stock market tanks, it's not because of Biden, it's just corporate suicide.

The markets like consistency and predictability. It doesn't really matter who is President as long as someone is President. Worry through an election and the response is "Donald Trump elected President?" or "Joe Biden elected President?"...I knew that was what to expect. I (rhetorical, not me) didn't even convert to cash as I used to do with every election.

The economy was going to die when Bill Clinton raised taxes. The stock market will have the plug pulled under Obama. They always seem to say that, but it only seems to present a buying opportunity as shareholders don't seem to be happy unless the value of their company grows year after year. If the stock market tanks, it's not because of Biden, it's just corporate suicide.
Obama's stagnant GDP for his whole term was interesting.

You know, I read that a lot, but looking at this, save for the 2009 numbers caused by a recession under his predecessor, it looks a LOT like it did under Trump. So are you saying it's been stagnant under Trump?

Screenshot from 2020-12-02 12-39-31.png