Employee Engagement Survey

Discussion in 'American Airlines' started by Robin Crase, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Robin Crase

Robin Crase Newbie

I only need 28 more surveys...please share with anyone in the airline services industry. Flight crew, ground handling, warehousing, ticket services, cleaners, etc.
    I am a doctoral learner under the direction of Professor Bridget Hester in the College of Doctoral Studies at Grand Canyon University. My name is Robin Crase. I am conducting a study to see if there is a relationship between leader’s emotional intelligence and employee engagement in the airline services industry.
    You may take part in this study if you are:
    • 18 years old or older
    • Work in or have worked in the airline services industry
    If you agree to be in this study, you will be asked to:
    o The questionnaire will be administered through SurveyMonkey®
    o Take a survey with 56 questions
    o The survey should take about 10 minutes
    o You may take this survey on the computer or print a paper copy to give to me

All participants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win $25 Amazon gift cards. 8 people who take the survey will win a gift card.

Your data in this study is private and kept in a locked drawer.
    You may also email me at rskaggs02@my.gcu.edu or call me at 623-204-2758. Thank you!

Link to survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RKFS6VF

2. La Li Lu Le Lo

La Li Lu Le Lo Veteran

You want to do a real study instead of a fluff piece ask people how they feel about these corporations spewing leftist propaganda and implementing social engineering tactics such as mandatory diversity and microaggressions courses, all focusing on "marginalized groups" which is leftist code for anybody who is not male, white, and Christian.

Emotional intelligence....... employee engagement...... the Grand Canyon University really did a mind job on you.

Just keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. jimntx

jimntx Veteran

Now, now La Li. Did you leave your tin hat at home again? Not wearing it causes all kinds of conspiracies to emerge. Your head is not a gumball machine. Not every thought that enters your head should pop out of your mouth.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. La Li Lu Le Lo

La Li Lu Le Lo Veteran

#4 La Li Lu Le Lo, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    Trying to debase me and influence public opinion by delving into the fantastic and the absurd are we?

About the response I would expect from someone with a history of leftist posts and who is an admitted homosexual (enjoying that "protected" status).

5. JREwing

JREwing Member

Amen brother!