Employees to get 15 percent of Delta's equity after merger

Two things:

It tells me that I would prefer to have my compensation in an hourly wage locked in by the terms of a CBA.

It tells me that the market fell on a poor report about job loss in October... That'd be on Bush's watch, by the way.

Maybe you should read a paper once in awhile.

Maybe you should Kev, jobs report came out today, not yesterday.

Maybe you should Kev, jobs report came out today, not yesterday.

I did/do (and the "internets" for that matter)...

The headline said "stocks fall on gloomy job outlook," and referenced the same report...

Doesn't matter if it was today/yesterday/tomorrow, it was still on Bush's watch.

The number of shares is the same, the cumulative value of them just went down (sounds familiar, no?).

I was issued 322 shares of stock (that was the net amount, anyway; they withheld quite a bit for taxes). When it was deposited, it was worth ~$4100. as for right now, it's worth $3730....

Currently down a further 8% today. Fantastic... :down:

Im stunned...have you never owned stocks before??? You expect them to always go up and not down??? :blink:

I know how the market works, yes.

In addition to my 401k, and other investments, I own individual stocks. I also was smart enough to get rid of my NWA stock before.

The last thing I needed was more airline stock.... As mentioned, I would have much preferred that same dollar amount worked into a hourly raise (back of the envelope math would put my "gift" at $1.97/hour for a year).

I know how the market works, yes.

In addition to my 401k, and other investments, I own individual stocks. I also was smart enough to get rid of my NWA stock before.

The last thing I needed was more airline stock.... As mentioned, I would have much preferred that same dollar amount worked into a hourly raise (back of the envelope math would put my "gift" at $1.97/hour for a year).

If you don't need the stock, dump it. If all your pitiful self can do is complain about anything that is not union sanctioned, get the heck out of this company. Maybe you don't qualify to do anything else? I believe the jobless rate is 6.5% nation wide. Go take your complaining self and find a job. I believe your NWA stock was gonna be your vote against the merger? Worked didnt it? Some people are so pathetic.

If you don't need the stock, dump it.

I did ( a good chunk of it, anyway).

If all your pitiful self can do is complain about anything that is not union sanctioned, get the heck out of this company.

Ahhh yes... The old "if-you-don't-like-it-hit-the-bricks" mantra. Man, what's it been, three days since this was trotted out? I was starting to wonder when someone would say it again. Awesome.

Maybe you don't qualify to do anything else?

I'm quite "qualified" to survive in this market.

I believe the jobless rate is 6.5% nation wide. Go take your complaining self and find a job.

I have one, and me and ~30,000 other aren't going anywhere; get used to us.

I believe your NWA stock was gonna be your vote against the merger? Worked didnt it?

You must have me mistaken with someone else. I've never said that, because I didn't own any stock to vote with- I offloaded it quite awhile ago. I know it might be hard, but if you're going to make a claim against someone, at least try and base it in fact. It discredits you when you don't.

One last thing: I realize you're busy spewing the very same childish attacks you accuse others of, but it *was* you who said this, right?

"There is nothing you/we can do to stop a merger from happening, that is unless you are willing to get fired for it. We might as well have a positive attitude and be prepared to work together to keep our company afloat. I know I am. "

What happened?