Enough is Enough? Really

TWU informer

Veteran
Nov 4, 2003
All of the Tulsa based YES voters are wearing red tshirts with a slogan that reads "Enough is Enough".

Really I ask. You vote yes on concession after concession and then you wear slogan about your pathetic rejection of the losses.

WE are surrounded by IDIOTS!

Enough of WHAT?
WHAT is the plan?

Slogans, Politics, and Pandering is just more of the same.
So what is the plan?

No response.....

Reactions: 6 people
How do you know they were yes voters?
I talked with them during the voting and they told me, along with most are Title 2 guys who voted to "save their jobs"....they think. Not to mention the TWU claimed 74% on this base voted yes. Do you doubt what I am claiming for some reason?

Reactions: 2 people
TL;DR

So what is the plan?

sidebar-top2.png

Reactions: 1 person
I've always said the TWU lied about how many voted yes. I have not had one person tell me they voted yes, of course they could be lying too. :)

My shop steward was wearing one of those shirts today. I told him it ought to say "Enough is enough.............. Till next time". He couldn't keep from smiling at that one. Also crashed a huddle of kool aid drinkers and asked them if they wanted to sign AMFA cards.

Reactions: 4 people
My shop steward was wearing one of those shirts today. I told him it ought to say "Enough is enough.............. Till next time". He couldn't keep from smiling at that one. Also crashed a huddle of kool aid drinkers and asked them if they wanted to sign AMFA cards.
And how did that go?

And how did that go?
It went as you would expect. I asked some questions like why they thought AMTs didn't deserve basic benefits like paid sick time and when a fork lift went by I asked why they thought that guy deserved 6 weeks vacation and we don't? They said no matter who our union Is the same people will be representing us. I assured them that would not be the case with AMFA. I also asked them if they had a vote to retain Jim Little as international president if they would vote for him? None would have. They told me that the teamsters were more popular than AMFA. I laughed and said I was glad the TWU considered them the bigger threat. These guys have drunk the kool aid and they honestly don't like Jim Little or what the international has done, but don't agree the TWU must be replaced. They have all gotten man purses with the TWU logo on them so I asked if I got them purses with the AMFA logo if they would sign a card. That's when the meeting broke up. haha

Reactions: 2 people
It went as you would expect. I asked some questions like why they thought AMTs didn't deserve basic benefits like paid sick time and when a fork lift went by I asked why they thought that guy deserved 6 weeks vacation and we don't? They said no matter who our union Is the same people will be representing us. I assured them that would not be the case with AMFA. I also asked them if they had a vote to retain Jim Little as international president if they would vote for him? None would have. They told me that the teamsters were more popular than AMFA. I laughed and said I was glad the TWU considered them the bigger threat. These guys have drunk the kool aid and they honestly don't like Jim Little or what the international has done, but don't agree the TWU must be replaced. They have all gotten man purses with the TWU logo on them so I asked if I got them purses with the AMFA logo if they would sign a card. That's when the meeting broke up. haha
We have a few like that out here too. Not very many though. They just don't get it or their so F___king stupid they enjoy giving back to the company what it took 40 years to get in the first place.

We have a few like that out here too. Not very many though. They just don't get it or their so F___king stupid they enjoy giving back to the company what it took 40 years to get in the first place.
Sometimes it is just the same mentality that causes youth to join "gangs", they just want to belong to something that accepts them. Doesn't really matter how destructive it is, just needs to belong.

Sometimes it is just the same mentality that causes youth to join "gangs", they just want to belong to something that accepts them. Doesn't really matter how destructive it is, just needs to belong.
Your exactly right, just like going with the flow. Keep the norm as is, and nobody wanting to make change for the better. The time is now for the AA mechs to replace the TWU, plain and simple...

You two are exactly right, the minority is always trying to cram their beliefs down other peoples throats. Like maybe the kool-aid drinkers you are promoting?

Just maybe, the enough is enough shirts are directed at you and AA!!! With the membership coming to the hall in masses this should be telling you something? Just a thought!!!

Have you picked up your shirt yet?

Just think what can be achieved if the kool-aid drinkers would actually look at being constructive instead of destructive????

In Solidarity,
CIO