Equity Update

This guy wants $$$MONEY$$$ now!!!!

Isn't it his right to want money now. He is a dues paying member and this ASS is supposed to represent the members. All the members. I believe this offer from the company should be brought out to a vote. If you don' like it vote no. That is your right. But to deny the membership a vote is dictatorship. Everyone here on this forum has a right to an opinion on a contract. We should be able to voice our opinion in the form of a vote.

Hey guys take a look at what AA put out in july 17 their first offer and the latest offer which is still not acceptable but much better.We could have voted the first offer in and got no improvements.

Isn't it his right to want money now. He is a dues paying member and this ASS is supposed to represent the members. All the members. I believe this offer from the company should be brought out to a vote. If you don' like it vote no. That is your right. But to deny the membership a vote is dictatorship. Everyone here on this forum has a right to an opinion on a contract. We should be able to voice our opinion in the form of a vote.

What some of you anonymous supposed AA Employees fail to realize is that the Negotiators never received a full comprehensive proposal from the Company outlining all of the fine print.

IMO the desperate pathetic pleading, scratching and clawing to gain a few more bucks is enigmatic of a complete sickness that shouldn’t even be pitied more so than the individuals ostracized and shunned.

Anyway no the purely greedy people are NOT a true representation of the Membership at large. Eventually of course there will be a vote but they’re not going to jump on the first offer and absolutely not going to jump on any offer that’s loaded up with concessions when the Company is earning and projected to continue to earn Billions yearly.

"I don't think we're ever going to lose money again," Parker said. "We have an industry that's going to be profitable in good and bad times."

Hey guys take a look at what AA put out in july 17 their first offer and the latest offer which is still not acceptable but much better.We could have voted the first offer in and got no improvements.

Thank You. Exactly.

What some of you anonymous supposed AA Employees fail to realize is that the Negotiators never received a full comprehensive proposal from the Company outlining all of the fine print.

IMO the desperate pathetic pleading, scratching and clawing to gain a few more bucks is enigmatic of a complete sickness that shouldn’t even be pitied more so than the individuals ostracized and shunned.

Anyway no the purely greedy people are NOT a true representation of the Membership at large. Eventually of course there will be a vote but they’re not going to jump on the first offer and absolutely not going to jump on any offer that’s loaded up with concessions when the Company is earning and projected to continue to earn Billions yearly.

"I don't think we're ever going to lose money again," Parker said. "We have an industry that's going to be profitable in good and bad times."

First off i am an employee of american airlines. A QC inspector at lax, i've also worked base maintenance in tulsa for 15 years and my name is Mike. I've been with AA for 23 years, not hiding anything.

I'm also not clutching, grasping, or pathetic. Just like everyone else on here I have an opinion, mine is I believe this offer is a fair one, do I get everything I want probably not, but the realistic side of me believes that its better to get this contract now, not 5 years from now.

You have no idea what the membership truly believes, nobody does, we will find that out when we have a vote on a new contract. Other than that you are just speculating.

Reactions: B737 driver
First off i am an employee of american airlines. A QC inspector at lax, i've also worked base maintenance in tulsa for 15 years and my name is Mike. I've been with AA for 23 years, not hiding anything.

I'm also not clutching, grasping, or pathetic. Just like everyone else on here I have an opinion, mine is I believe this offer is a fair one, do I get everything I want probably not, but the realistic side of me believes that its better to get this contract now, not 5 years from now.

You have no idea what the membership truly believes, nobody does, we will find that out when we have a vote on a new contract. Other than that you are just speculating.
Look out Mike you will be labeled a IGM, or a company boy. I am a lead mechanic at SWA with 24 years. I hope you guys don't go 6 years like we have with AMFA, past your amenable date. I also think our offer at SWA is a fair offer, but I am labled a company man by certain assholes that want to vote, no. I personally don't want to go to year 7 or 8 for my raise.

If you believe this CRAP then there is no hope for REASON on this forum.

The only "greedy" people I see are the Association and its disciples / defenders on this forum.
You are the ones screaming "Hold OUT for MORE."

No matter how much money and benefits that AA offers it will NEVER BE ENOUGH!

The people of reason are asking for the right to have a up or down vote NOW on the JCBA. We are not stupid GREEDY wanting to hold out for the possibility of more which may never come.

Ok but the Association hasn’t even received a formal full proposal from the Company yet.

Look out Mike you will be labeled a IGM, or a company boy. I am a lead mechanic at SWA with 24 years. I hope you guys don't go 6 years like we have with AMFA, past your amenable date. I also think our offer at SWA is a fair offer, but I am labled a company man by certain assholes that want to vote, no. I personally don't want to go to year 7 or 8 for my raise.

Ok but the Association hasn’t even received a formal full proposal from the Company yet.

The only "greedy" people I see are the Association and its disciples / defenders on this forum.
You are the ones screaming "Hold OUT for MORE."

No matter how much money and benefits that AA offers it will NEVER BE ENOUGH!

The people of reason are asking for the right to have a up or down vote NOW on the JCBA. We are not stupid GREEDY wanting to hold out for the possibility of more which may never come.

Unless you are ACTUALLY at the Bargaining Table you or I do not know if your statement is factual.

Been told too many lies by the TWU in the past to believe them now.

They have cried "wolf" too many times.

1995 -2003 - 2012 Just to name a few times.

Unless you are ACTUALLY at the Bargaining Table you or I do not know if your statement is factual.

Been told too many lies by the TWU in the past to believe them now.

you don't believe anyone, unless it's adam from motley fool?