F/a Layoffs Begin At Nwa

PlayTheOdds said:
We had a 320 return to the gate yesterday for a spoiler problem. Pulled the books
The flight attendants had said that if they didn't depart in 15 minutes they were not going to take the flight. I said "No WAY!"

[post="309008"][/post]​

You said, "NO WAY" WTF? You are a filthy rotten scab. You do what the company tells you to do and don't ask any questions. If anyone wants your opinion they will squezze your lilly livered guts for the answer. In the meantime shut up and turn the wrench when told. Also. try to do the job correctly for a change.

Mag, I will challenge any ignorant rules that were written by ignorant union lackeys'. This is a time for Northwest to make drastic changes in the way it does business and this is an area that I think needs some serious attention. For better or worse I rally do hope that Northwest is able to regain control of its self and throw these life stealing unions and diehard members out into the street. Get a real life people.

PlayTheOdds said:
Mag, I will challenge any ignorant rules that were written by ignorant union lackeys'. This is a time for Northwest to make drastic changes in the way it does business and this is an area that I think needs some serious attention. For better or worse I rally do hope that Northwest is able to regain control of its self and throw these life stealing unions and diehard members out into the street. Get a real life people.
[post="311743"][/post]​
NWA will regain control of its self just as soon as they decide to throw all the SCAB HACKS to the curb and AMFA mechanics are once again maintaining that junk heap of a fleet you lackeys botched, now run buy that bus ticket home back to texA$$ ;)

PlayTheOdds said:
If the job is so miserable, QUIT!!

AMFA boys best MEL day 199
SCABS best MEL day 192

I sure do hope AA is watching this.
[post="309391"][/post]​

Apples and oranges. NWA is operating less flights than before the strike so the numbers are an inaccurate comparison.

goingboeing said:
Apples and oranges. NWA is operating less flights than before the strike so the numbers are an inaccurate comparison.
[post="311751"][/post]​

PTO has never been one to let the facts get in the way of posting.

FA Mikey said:
NWA to layoff 1400
The layoffs will begin with 900 furloughs on Oct. 31, the memo said, including 480 in Detroit, Northwest's largest hub, and 355 in Minneapolis, according to a memo by a Northwest vice president for in-flight services that was provided by the Professional Flight Attendants Association.

NWA to layoff 1400
[post="303575"][/post]​

Sob:Sob:
They refused to support the mechanics strike so NWA management is going to stick it to the F/A's.They are just reaping what they sowed.

goingboeing said:
[post="311751"][/post]​

No it is not. That knife cuts both ways Hotshot. How many flights did they cut back? 5? 10? 20? 25%? There are about 140 mechanics here at DTW right now. When AMFA was here there were over 450. So don't let the real facts get in your way Chas.

PlayTheOdds said:
No it is not. That knife cuts both ways Hotshot. How many flights did they cut back? 5? 10? 20? 25%? There are about 140 mechanics here at DTW right now. When AMFA was here there were over 450. So don't let the real facts get in your way Chas.
[post="311763"][/post]​
The real facts are that NWA's is pleading for AMFA to negotiate again because those 140 HACK SCABS in DTW cant produce, the real facts are the planes are broke and thats why flights are cut, the real facts are you will soon be looking for employment elsewhere when NWA kicks you to the curb!

Pleading to negotiate? That meeting is considered "talks" not negotiations and they were planned during the last round of negotiations. You guys sure are jumpy.
and those "talks'' will be a waste of time SCAB BOY :shock: AMFA mechanics have already made their voice heard, now go pencil whip what your manager instructs you to!

The real facts are that NWA's is pleading for AMFA to negotiate again because those 140 HACK SCABS in DTW cant produce, the real facts are the planes are broke and thats why flights are cut, the real facts are you will soon be looking for employment elsewhere when NWA kicks you to the curb!
Yea local you really hit that one on the head. NWA looks like they are on their knees pleading and begging for their favored AMFA boys back. Do you realize NWA is keeping more scabs than they are going to allow AMFA mechanics to return?

Yea local you really hit that one on the head. NWA looks like they are on their knees pleading and begging for their favored AMFA boys back. Do you realize NWA is keeping more scabs than they are going to allow AMFA mechanics to return?
and why would'nt NWA prefer to keep the SCAB puppet mechanics? problem is they can't find enough gypsies willing to work for that sorry excuse ran airline, most have more sense than you SCAB!

Latest posts