F/a Layoffs Begin At Nwa

You need to make your mind up. Does NWA want its wonderful AMFA mechanics back or does it want to keep the scab puppets?

Also what is happening with the F/A layoffs? I haven't heard anything about it. They appear to be in good spirits so I was just wondering if they still intend on having the layoffs.

You need to make your mind up. Does NWA want its wonderful AMFA mechanics back or does it want to keep the scab puppets?

Also what is happening with the F/A layoffs? I haven't heard anything about it. They appear to be in good spirits so I was just wondering if they still intend on having the layoffs.
to answer your first question, its both. NWA would like to have their cake and eat it too.....aint gonna happen! now to your second the answer is YES, but the f/a will not be the only ones kicked to the curb and you can take that to the bank! ;)

What do you mean, "...the f/a will not be the only ones kicked to the curb..."?
Folks step back, and think your way thorugh this, which may not be too popular. Read, and repeat read the business sections of your local paper. The amount of Folks being laid off is staggering all business , not only the airline industry. Want to blame somebody I would say a four letter word "BUSH", his policies caused all this craziness. He fills his cabinet posiitons with buddies, cronies,and political hacks.
As for NWA there are still a lot of the OLD MAMAS still up there, overdue for their pensions as there possibly is with other airlines . It is good that the greed of some of the hihger ups are brought to light but I would add some of the union folks also.

Folks step back, and think your way thorugh this, which may not be too popular. Read, and repeat read the business sections of your local paper. The amount of Folks being laid off is staggering all business , not only the airline industry. Want to blame somebody I would say a four letter word "BUSH", his policies caused all this craziness. He fills his cabinet posiitons with buddies, cronies,and political hacks.
As for NWA there are still a lot of the OLD MAMAS still up there, overdue for their pensions as there possibly is with other airlines . It is good that the greed of some of the hihger ups are brought to light but I would add some of the union folks also.

There is no doubt that GW Bush is a HACK but the Chapter 11 laws were around long before he came into office. Airline and corporate management using C11 to rape the American worker is the primary reason that we the airline workers are in the position that we are now finding ourselfs.

There is no doubt that GW Bush is a HACK but the Chapter 11 laws were around long before he came into office. Airline and corporate management using C11 to rape the American worker is the primary reason that we the airline workers are in the position that we are now finding ourselfs.

Agree with you on that one, the corporations are getting away with murder. It is coming , or will return back to bite them . Greed on all sides will cause this, I just plead to look ,observe, and think. That goes for all sides........

So it begins again. Nine write-ups on one aircraft during one flight, there were a lot of other aircrafts with a lot of write-ups also but the nine took first place. No intentional damage done yet that I have seen but I feel it coming again. You F/A's really make me look good when I clear nine write-ups and don't take a delay hit. Don't get me wrong ladies it does make my day hectic but that just gets me pumped up, what a rush. Bring it on ladies I can handle it. The adrenaline rush you can get from this job sometimes is amazing.

So it begins again. Nine write-ups on one aircraft during one flight, there were a lot of other aircrafts with a lot of write-ups also but the nine took first place. No intentional damage done yet that I have seen but I feel it coming again. You F/A's really make me look good when I clear nine write-ups and don't take a delay hit. Don't get me wrong ladies it does make my day hectic but that just gets me pumped up, what a rush. Bring it on ladies I can handle it. The adrenaline rush you can get from this job sometimes is amazing.
.... :rolleyes: been watching those super hero cartoons again? NO pto your the one whos is all "wrapped up with himself" your nothing but a joke and an Idiot on this board, and all my PM's agree!

I really wish I had some of delldudes PIC's right now. How about a sample of your "PM's" there Hotshot.
Let me think about........OK I thought about and decided your not WORTHY SCAB BOY :p Whats the matter PTO? afraid your only a legend in your own mind? Gues what.......YOU ARE! ;)

PTO,
"Try this on for size"
(You know the old saying)

YOU are a SCAB !!

A .. LOWLY...SLIMEY.. Piece of HUMAN EXCRAMENT !!!

An TINY MICRO notch above a CHILD MOLESTER !!

A BOTTOM FEEDER !

In other words, "YOU ARE A SCAB" !!

(The last line says it all) !!

NH/BB's

Because the man is petty with limited intellectual skills, he has no idea of how to begin to debate a subject. He knows the truth and refuses to accept it

Well we all know the truth PTO. You are a lowly scab, peice of dung, worthless lowlife and we have accepted that. However we do not have to accept it quietly or without telling you what a piece of $h!t you are for what you've done and are doing. So if you don't like hearing the TRUTH about yourself over and over then why don't you do everyone on this forum a favor and SCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts