F/a's Are Steaming

I find this to be a bit of a stretch. I'm sure there are those "Radicals" out there that will support this. As a flight attendant I think it borders on the rediculous. Don't the unions have more to worry about? Its a fictional movie, good grief. I guess they won't be showing that as the inflight movie. LOL :lol:

It's fiction. Pat Friend should like fiction. It's the same fiction that DOH is fair to the West FA's.

hp_fa said:
It's fiction. Pat Friend should like fiction. It's the same fiction that DOH is fair to the West FA's.
[post="307015"][/post]​
OMG...more with this DOH S%^$ not being fair. I thought we had moved past that. Let it go.

It's a movie, for crying out loud. I think people (most people, apparently not the unions though) can recognize that a movie is FICTION (that means not true). What will they do now? Picket the movie theaters???? :rolleyes:

However, the idea that there are terrorists working "inside" (whether that be FA's, rampers, caterers, etc) is probably not so far-fetched. I think they could easily get around the so-called "background checks".

This was posted to stir debate....not to agree with the article...I actually feel that this is only a movie...and besides, I LOOOVVE Jodie Foster!!!! :up:

NeedForSpeed said:
This was posted to stir debate....not to agree with the article...I actually feel that this is only a movie...and besides, I LOOOVVE Jodie Foster!!!! :up:
[post="307024"][/post]​
Looks like you succeeded--and on more than just the point of the article!! Of course this will turn more and more into a seniority battle!

As it has been said before it's just a movie. AFA needs to get a life and stay out of the entertainment business.

:lol: I guess they should have boycotted "A View From The Top" and "Soul Plane" too. Didn't "A View" have a bubble headed, thief of a f/a that turned into Tonia Harding at the end of the movie? I'm not like that, I should have been P/O'd...LOL and "Soul Plane".....well I won't even touch that one for way to much to mention. :lol:

Guess I already screwed up the boycott. I went to see it last Saturday night. Very entertaining. I did find the plasma screen a/c schematics in the galley pretty darn funny, as well as all that liqour in full-size glass bottles sitting around unsecured for take-off and landing, but I digress.

I'm not sure how the movie's portrayal of flight attendants is any different than Hollywood's portrayal of evil double agents in the US military and CIA. It's a movie. It's not real. I am a proud member of organized labor, but this absurd. Ms Friend should worry about far more important things like KEEPING OUR JOBS SAFE. Jeez!

:up: :up: :lol: :lol:
CLTBWIDAYSYR said:
Guess I already screwed up the boycott. I went to see it last Saturday night. Very entertaining. I did find the plasma screen a/c schematics in the galley pretty darn funny, as well as all that liqour in full-size glass bottles sitting around unsecured for take-off and landing, but I digress.

I'm not sure how the movie's portrayal of flight attendants is any different than Hollywood's portrayal of evil double agents in the US military and CIA. It's a movie. It's not real. I am a proud member of organized labor, but this absurd. Ms Friend should worry about far more important things like KEEPING OUR JOBS SAFE. Jeez!
[post="307036"][/post]​

JayBrian said:
The only realistic movie set on an airliner was "Airplane".

:p
[post="307041"][/post]​
Man......This post got me rolling!!!! :up: :up: All I can think of when I read this post was the "autopilot"....and the "sweating" scene....LMFAO....GOOD AY!!!!

Latest posts