F/a's Rank 2nd For Most Sexy Job.

Flyboy4u

Veteran
Oct 6, 2002
According to AOL voters F/A's have ranked 2nd under flrefighters for the most sexiest job. AOL also states that the median salary for an average F/A is just over $49k a year. LOL, I think somebody needs to check their facts.

What's the sexiest job?

These brave, uniformed public servants lit it up over other high paying jobs like doctor, lawyer, and Chief Executive Officer.

Firefighter Ranked #1

It turns out that making a lot of money doesn't necessarily make you sexy. In a recent poll conducted by Salary.com and AOL, firefighter hosed down the competition and won the title of "sexiest job" with 16% of the nearly 5,000 votes. Take it from the wife of a firefighter: "How could you not find it sexy when a person is willing to risk his life for another's; literally walk through fire? You can't put a price tag on that. It is not just a job to them, but a way of life. It is who they are." These brave, uniformed public servants lit it up over other high paying jobs like doctor, lawyer, and Chief Executive Officer. Flight attendants also flew high, finishing second in the poll with 13% of the vote. We scoped these job titles to see exactly what America's sexiest workers are making for salaries these days.

Click on a job title below to run a salary report:

Sexiest Jobs
Title % of Votes Median Salary
Firefighter 16% Median Salary
Flight Attendant 13% Median Salary
CEO 11% Median Salary
Reporter 10% Median Salary
Interior Designer 10% Median Salary
Event Planner 10% Median Salary
Nurse 9% Median Salary
Teacher 8% Median Salary
Doctor 7% Median Salary
Lawyer 4% Median Salary
Veterinarian 3% Median Salary
Source: Salary.com / AOL.com

The median expected salary for a typical Flight Attendant in U.S.+National+Averages, is $49,151. This basic market pricing report was prepared using our Certified Compensation Professionals' analysis of survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at employers of all sizes, industries and geographies.

Where do I sign up? :)

Oh wait, I already did.....I don't make that much :down: Not even close. :( But I am sexy!!!! :D 1 outta 3 :up: ;)

Fly said:
Where do I sign up?  :)

Oh wait, I already did.....I don't make that much  :down:  Not even close.  :(  But I am sexy!!!!  :D  1 outta 3  :up:    ;)
[post="248212"][/post]​

Fly - your picture is so funny! Be careful - if you lean forward and fall - I fear you may not be able to get up.

However, the good thing is that if you ever have a water ditching - I am sure you could float until rescue arrived.

jsn25911 said:
Fly - your picture is so funny! Be careful - if you lean forward and fall - I fear you may not be able to get up.

[post="248234"][/post]​

Yea but there is plenty of cushion up front! Besides I'm sure plenty of fellas would not mind helping her up.

Another flight attendant! See, we have lots of skills. We can make drinks, design fun graphics, run. Lots of stuff!

Back