" FAKE NEWS ". Manafort, enroute to the 'slammer' for 4 YEARS !

With the release of the "Mueller Report" reportedly just around the corner, the sentencing Thursday of one-time Trump presidential campaign manager Paul Manafort to 47 months in prison offers a timely reminder that the whole Russia collusion narrative was never more than a fantasy of the Democrats and the mainstream media.

4 Years, and................Maybe More.

Just the TIP of the Ol' ICEBERG fellow RE-PLUGS !!

Ha ha ha ha.....

A federal judge known for his impatience in court sentenced former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on Thursday to less than four years behind bars, defying a requested prison term of 19 to 24 years by special counsel Robert Mueller.

images

Meanwhile the shenanigans of Cortez Harris and Omar doesn’t bother you at all.in fact you cheer them on.......lol what a tool!

Meanwhile the shenanigans of Cortez Harris and Omar doesn’t bother you at all.in fact you cheer them on.......lol what a tool!
A tool he is and too stupid to know it. The difficult part about it though is that half the population is just like him. (Oops, did I just misgender? These idiots want to make that illegal.) so how could half the population have it so wrong? All you have to do is look at the 2016 election map by county like it's an MRI, the red is normal cells and the blue is tumors. That puts things in an easier perspective to understand. They are just clusters of cancers eating away at the fabric of a great nation.

A tool he is and too stupid to know it. The difficult part about it though is that half the population is just like him. (Oops, did I just misgender? These idiots want to make that illegal.) so how could half the population have it so wrong? All you have to do is look at the 2016 election map by county like it's an MRI, the red is normal cells and the blue is tumors. That puts things in an easier perspective to understand. They are just clusters of cancers eating away at the fabric of a great nation.
What are you girls worried about?
DemoRats are divided.
If Trump shuts his pie hole, he will be POTUS 2020.
:eek:

Ha ha ha ha.....

A federal judge known for his impatience in court sentenced former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on Thursday to less than four years behind bars, defying a requested prison term of 19 to 24 years by special counsel Robert Mueller.

images

' Ha ha ha ', my ' DERRIERE ' !!!
Manafart just got a DOUBLE WHAMMY !!!

Seems ol' FLYNN is asking for a sentencing delay. Something about being a lil' more COOPERATIVE !! :rolleyes:

Iceberg Tip becoming visibly LARGER !!

Rick Gates, in the 'on deck Circle '

Hahahahahaha !!

Last edited:
' Ha ha ha ', my ' DERRIERE ' !!!
Manafart just got a DOUBLE WHAMMY !!!

Seems ol' FLYNN is asking for a sentencing delay. Something about being a lil' more COOPERATIVE !! :rolleyes:

Iceberg Tip becoming visibly LARGER !!

Rick Gates, in the 'on deck Circle '

Hahahahahaha !!

Flynn was done cooperating when he pleaded guilty,

Ha ha ha ha.....concurrent sentencing......9 months credit for time served, 3.5 years in addition to his previous sentence..........then it will be ' I BEG YOUR PARDON......Ha ha ha ha.

monopoly-get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg