Fake News

So NPR is fake news now?

I guess CSPAN fits that category for you too (especially when they are showing live feeds of stuff you don't agree with).

That's a nice little world you have created for yourself. I'm sure it is comfortable bathing in the confirmation bias bath.

So NPR is fake news now?

I guess CSPAN fits that category for you too (especially when they are showing live feeds of stuff you don't agree with).

That's a nice little world you have created for yourself. I'm sure it is comfortable bathing in the confirmation bias bath.

Like I said, liberals been bathing in fake news for years. They're just too stupid to realize it.

You just proved my point.

An article about a basement dweller 40 year old loser liberal democrat who makes fake news?

That's some comedy right there.

A "loser basement dweller" making $30,000- $40,000/month off fake news targeting Trump facebook groups. That's some comedy right there.

"At any given time, Coler says, he has between 20 and 25 writers. And it was one of them who wrote the story in the Denver Guardian that an FBI agent who leaked Clinton emails was killed. Coler says that over 10 days the site got 1.6 million views. He says stories like this work because they fit into existing right-wing conspiracy theories.

"The people wanted to hear this," he says. "So all it took was to write that story. Everything about it was fictional: the town, the people, the sheriff, the FBI guy. And then ... our social media guys kind of go out and do a little dropping it throughout Trump groups and Trump forums and boy it spread like wildfire..."

"...And as the stories spread, Coler makes money from the ads on his websites. He wouldn't give exact figures, but he says stories about other fake-news proprietors making between $10,000 and $30,000 a month apply to him. Coler fits into a pattern of other faux news sites that make good money, especially by targeting Trump supporters."

A "loser basement dweller" making $30,000- $40,000/month off fake news targeting Trump facebook groups. That's some comedy right there.

"At any given time, Coler says, he has between 20 and 25 writers. And it was one of them who wrote the story in the Denver Guardian that an FBI agent who leaked Clinton emails was killed. Coler says that over 10 days the site got 1.6 million views. He says stories like this work because they fit into existing right-wing conspiracy theories.

"The people wanted to hear this," he says. "So all it took was to write that story. Everything about it was fictional: the town, the people, the sheriff, the FBI guy. And then ... our social media guys kind of go out and do a little dropping it throughout Trump groups and Trump forums and boy it spread like wildfire..."

"...And as the stories spread, Coler makes money from the ads on his websites. He wouldn't give exact figures, but he says stories about other fake-news proprietors making between $10,000 and $30,000 a month apply to him. Coler fits into a pattern of other faux news sites that make good money, especially by targeting Trump supporters."

And of course you would believe him.

Why you afraid to think for yourself?

Fake news cons stupid liberals to think a recount is gonna happen.

No wonder they keep losing.

Jill Stein Can’t ‘Guarantee’ Money Will Go to Recount, Changes $$$ Goal

She keeps increasing the amount needed to "request" a recount, yet no guarantee the state has to do anything about it. Especially now that the margin is so wide.

The not so fine print on the go fund me page:

We cannot guarantee a recount will happen in any of these states we are targeting. We can only pledge we will demand recounts in those states.

If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform.

Just Fucking insane...
Yea well How in the He11 can you
DNTULSA
give me a red.
Are you a closet homosexual?
You just do run by negatives?
So you disagree that this is Fucking Insane...
I am really flabbergasted that mom & pop pays for these 'children' education.
If these were my daughters, I wouldn't give them another penny.

B) xUT

That's certainly your prerogative, but do you know what the original purpose of that demonstration was?

P.S. He/she gave me 10 red X's this morning. Maybe someday they'll actually bother to post something?