Feb / Mar 2013 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, that ship has sailed you have been offered many chances for do overs and always said the NIC or nothing, well you get nothing.

Right. Offers like DATE OF HIRE, date of hire, or DaTe Of HiRe. Wye oh wye do you insist on your continued path of destruction?

YOU agreed to a process. The Nicolau is the legal, final & binding conclusion of that process. Crossing your fingers & holding your breath will never make it go away.

SYIC, luvr.

Reactions: 2 people
How many WB's would uair have absent the merger?

I bow to your greatness, I forgot uair invented WB flying.....

How many wide bodies do you heroically and at great personal effort, "bring" to this merger, little "spartan"? ;) What makes you worthy of more "credit" than that number, which is zero? Nic or nothing might not have been your best play here.

You are to save your profit sharing check that we gave you and sign it over to Marty, we understand you are over 1.4 million in debt to him.
How would "we" know anything about the west pilots or how much is owed or paid?

The officers have not held a meeting in PHX in a very long time. After all usapa is trying to spin the impression that only a few west pilots support the legal action and enforce the Nicolau. Completely wrong or delusional on usapa's part.

The fact is you are a liar and have no idea what the financial status of Leonidas is.

You did not give the west anything. The west negotiated profit sharing as we are all one company. If your east negotiator as proven to be poor negotiators did not or could not get anything in exchange. Too bad. But you did not give us anything.

How is that three way list developing? Figure out a fair way to do that yet? Finding it impossible to do?

Nicolau and American. That is the starting point.

Reactions: 3 people
You are to save your profit sharing check that we gave you and sign it over to Marty, we understand you are over 1.4 million in debt to him.

I think you mean the profit sharing checks we earned. We also earned the money you pay she-man ski.

How many WB's would uair have absent the merger?

I bow to your greatness, I forgot uair invented WB flying.....

1) Who cares?

2) Good. 'Bout time. Now just leave the shrubbery, and run along and go chop down the mightiest tree in the forrest...with a herring! ;)

How is that three way list developing? Figure out a fair way to do that yet? Finding it impossible to do?

De-stress young "spartan". There's no need to even fret for a second over anything anymore. Should it prove impossible for USAPA-APA to come to an agreement: There's always arbitration, which is guaranteed to produce a just, fair and perfect result....isn't it? :)

Sorry dude, that was a gift from the east to you along with our 28% of east flying that you need to be semi- profitable.
The east gave no gift. It was negotiated. If you think the east just gave away profit sharing you guys are even dumber than I thought.

You were given something your were not entitled to. I'd call that a gift.
So in your world you are not entitled to what you negotiate. Got it. So you think the company does not need to live up to their agreements because you think the company gat you a gift?

Btw the east did not give us flying. The company moved flying to comply with the negotiated agreement.

There it is again. Living up to your agreements. Something you east pilots need to learn.

Sorry dude, that was a gift from the east to you along with our 28% of east flying that you need to be semi- profitable.

We earned it. Follow SOP's which kept us from having to attend fuel skool. We don't burn our profit sharing checks during taxi like some boneheads out East.

Your gift from the East was furloughed pilots on the West replaced by your type.

Status
Not open for further replies.