Fed-up JetBlue flight attendant drops intercom F-bomb, screams, 'I've had it,' bolts plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

MERV

Advanced
Oct 29, 2009
JFK Aiport NYC
Visit site
A JetBlue flight attendant blew his top on an incoming flight at Kennedy Airport on Monday, dropped the F-bomb over the intercom and bolted down an emergency slide.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/08/09/2010-08-09_talk_about_turbulance_jetblue_flight_attendant_drops_intercom_fbomb_bolts_down_e.html#ixzz0w90sHftS

A JetBlue flight attendant blew his top on an incoming flight at Kennedy Airport on Monday, dropped the F-bomb over the intercom and bolted down an emergency slide.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/08/09/2010-08-09_talk_about_turbulance_jetblue_flight_attendant_drops_intercom_fbomb_bolts_down_e.html#ixzz0w90sHftS

I love it...........I think this guy is a hero.

Reactions: 2 people
Sad. He seems to have had a nervous breakdown with all the things in his life. At first I was pissed at him as he did endanger any ground crew below the aircraft. Not a professional way to handle the situation, even your quitting. However, I understand his anger. Too often passengers see airline employees as their personal slaves or verbal punching bags and give them little respect. It is hard to serve people in a society where everyone wants everything for nothing.

Ahhh finally somebody did it! Too bad the A@#%*$ pax who sent him over the edge isn't getting punished.
I hope this f/a gets on TV and something good comes from it. Best of luck to him!!!
Oy yeah, I do believe he does need some therapy though - seems like he's got alot of anger to get out!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Although he sure di go out in "style", the real culprit I think is the combination of his personel life and the pax who hit him in the head and DID NOT apologize.

At least eight FB support pages and "Free Steven Slater" T-shirts available with just a few hours of the incident. Gotta love the 'net.

We love you, Steven. Can't wait to see you on David Letterman!

If *anyone* can understand a flipout like that it would be me. I knew it was coming from someone at some point. You all know how close I was...OMG. *love* it. I mean, unprofessional? Sure! But the awesome to unprofessional ratio gets tipped in his favor cuz he got the beer first. There, proof he isn't crazy. I love it!

What about arresting the passenger for striking him to begin with? No one should have to put up with the abuse just to work everyday.

Steve your my new hero. Wanna slam someone for their behavior? How about the woman who hit him with her bag and didn't even say sorry? Did you see the bruise on his head? I'm surprised he didn't slam her before he left. Again, STEVE YOUR MY HERO! ! ! ! ! :D

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.