Federal Deficit @ $984 Billion. Highest in " 7 " years !!

And Pelosi has it now, but she is too hell-bent on doing Trump in to give a damn about money!..... So what else is new?
Nice attempt to divert the fact that Trump, with a Republican house AND a Republican Senate not only did NOT get rid of Obamacare, but they are spending like Obama on speed.

But interesting point....we talk about how "Obama doubled the debt", but when it's pointed out that Trump is spending at the same rate, the fallback is that "spending bills originate in the house", which currently had a Democratic majority. But IF that is true...that spending bills originate in the house - the house had a republican majority from 2011 until 2019. So who was spending - Obama or the Republicans?

Nice attempt to divert the fact that Trump, with a Republican house AND a Republican Senate not only did NOT get rid of Obamacare, but they are spending like Obama on speed.

But interesting point....we talk about how "Obama doubled the debt", but when it's pointed out that Trump is spending at the same rate, the fallback is that "spending bills originate in the house", which currently had a Democratic majority. But IF that is true...that spending bills originate in the house - the house had a republican majority from 2011 until 2019. So who was spending - Obama or the Republicans?
You make a good point. But what you don't realize, or maybe you do, is that not all Republicans are on board with Trump. In fact have worked against him. The ones in the establishment elite club. Example: John McCain, and now his successor Matt Ramey, and others. Now add to that the $$$ millions of dollars added to the deficit, spent on bogus Russian investigations, and Muller report, by those who still can't except the fact that Trump won the election. ......... And guess what?...... Came up with nothing!!! So now they have shifted to Ukraine, and railroad him in another one sided whichhunt! The peoples business goes undone, and the $$$ keeps flowing thanks to Pelosi!

You make a good point. But what you don't realize, or maybe you do, is that not all Republicans are on board with Trump. In fact have worked against him. The ones in the establishment elite club. Example: John McCain, and now his successor Matt Ramey, and others. Now add to that the $$$ millions of dollars added to the deficit, spent on bogus Russian investigations, and Muller report, by those who still can't except the fact that Trump won the election. ......... And guess what?...... Came up with nothing!!! So now they have shifted to Ukraine, and railroad him in another one sided whichhunt! The peoples business goes undone, and the $$$ keeps flowing thanks to Pelosi!

Think 1990's. HOw much money was spent on the Whitewater investigation? What did they come up with on that? How about the travel office investigation. The investigation into Vince Fosters "murder"? Or the investigation into Bill Clinton's sex life? Did they do all that work pro bono? Then, in this century, we have the money spent on HIllary's email investigation. Once, then again. And again. And again. And again. And again. That wasn't cheap. So please don't act like Republicans would never consider wasting money on investigations. Oh yeah....and while they were investigating Hillary's email - the Republican congress was spending more and more and more - running up "Obama's debt".

re
Think 1990's. HOw much money was spent on the Whitewater investigation? What did they come up with on that? How about the travel office investigation. The investigation into Vince Fosters "murder"? Or the investigation into Bill Clinton's sex life? Did they do all that work pro bono? Then, in this century, we have the money spent on HIllary's email investigation. Once, then again. And again. And again. And again. And again. That wasn't cheap. So please don't act like Republicans would never consider wasting money on investigations. Oh yeah....and while they were investigating Hillary's email - the Republican congress was spending more and more and more - running up "Obama's debt".
The Nixon Impeachment was NOT one-sided as is this kangaroo court Pelosi and company are pushing on Trump. At least Nixon had the opportunity of defending himself. Pelosi and the Democrats
are denying Trump the basic concept of due process! Without a formal vote on the floor, the Republicans can not have the right of due process aforded Nixon, and even Clinton! They are trying to impeach him for not cooperating with them to do him in!! ..... Let's face it. What is really going on here? It's becoming clearer every day! I believe it's three-fold. First it's a continuation of obstruct, obstruct, obstruct! Second, I feel, as do others, that the Democrats realize they can't win in 2020 with the slate of candidates that are running today, and the only way to hold on to power is to do Trump in before the election. And third, I believe the Democratic leadership is scared silly as to what Barr, and his investgation, may come up with. And are not only trying to get reed of Trump. But Barr, and his investigation in the process, also!

Last edited:
The Nixon Impeachment was NOT one-sided like this kangaroo court Pelosi and company are pushing on Trump. At least Nixon had the opportunity of defending himself. Pelosi is denying Trump the basic concept of due process! Without a formal vote on the floor, the Republicans can not have the right of due process aforded Nixon, and even Clinton! They are trying to impeach him for not cooperating with them to do him in!! ..... Let's face it. What is really going on here? It's becoming clearer every day! I believe it's two-fold. First it's a continuation of obstruct, obstruct, obstruct! Second, I feel, as do others, that the Democrats realize they can't win in 2020 with the slate of candidates that are running today, and the only way to hold on to power is to do Trump in before the election.

Tell me how what is going on today is ANY different from what went on from 1992 thru 1998? ANY difference. As for Clinton....you all like to claim that Clinton got due process for committing perjury, but you ALWAYS seem to forget the statement that constituted perjury and the subject matter of the question asked. Quite honestly, I'm surprised that democrats didn't push harder on the Stormy Daniels thing, as Trump too could have lied about sex.

But somehow this got shifted from Trump spending at the same pace Obama was spending to a rant about Pelosi and the democrats wanting to impeach him.

How did we get here? Oh yeah...Obama's spending. Then I point out that Trump is spending at the same pace. Obama was spending out of a recession...Trump is keeping up the pace under a booming economy. The response was to point to Pelosi and a house with a majority of Democrats and claiming that "spending begins in the house". I point out that the house had a Republican majority until 2019.

But taking that statement that spending begins in the house, I pointed out that if that is the case, Republicans had control of the house since 2011, and asked if it's Obama's spending or Republican spending.

Then we talk about impeachment.

Tell me how what is going on today is ANY different from what went on from 1992 thru 1998? ANY difference. As for Clinton....you all like to claim that Clinton got due process for committing perjury, but you ALWAYS seem to forget the statement that constituted perjury and the subject matter of the question asked. Quite honestly, I'm surprised that democrats didn't push harder on the Stormy Daniels thing, as Trump too could have lied about sex.

But somehow this got shifted from Trump spending at the same pace Obama was spending to a rant about Pelosi and the democrats wanting to impeach him.

How did we get here? Oh yeah...Obama's spending. Then I point out that Trump is spending at the same pace. Obama was spending out of a recession...Trump is keeping up the pace under a booming economy. The response was to point to Pelosi and a house with a majority of Democrats and claiming that "spending begins in the house". I point out that the house had a Republican majority until 2019.

But taking that statement that spending begins in the house, I pointed out that if that is the case, Republicans had control of the house since 2011, and asked if it's Obama's spending or Republican spending.

It shifted because I pointed out that Pelosi and the Democrats, have no interest in cuting the dept! They are obsessed with Impeaching Trump, and don't care the cost!

What, pray tell, does "perjury" have to do with due process?

It shifted because I pointed out that Pelosi and the Democrats, have no interest in cuting the dept! They are obsessed with Impeaching Trump, and don't care the cost!
So let me get this straight...it is the Obama's fault for not stopping the debt that was introduced in the GOP controlled house during MOST of his terms in office, and it is Pelosi's fault for not wanting to do anything to cut the debt in a house controlled by Democrats, but all is apparently right with the world when a GOP controlled house keeps increasing the debt under a Republican president. Still....if debt starts in the house, and the house was under GOP control for 6 of Obama's 8 years...was it Obama that doubled the debt - or was it Republicans? Obama tends to get blamed for it.

So let me get this straight...it is the Obama's fault for not stopping the debt that was introduced in the GOP controlled house during MOST of his terms in office, and it is Pelosi's fault for not wanting to do anything to cut the debt in a house controlled by Democrats, but all is apparently right with the world when a GOP controlled house keeps increasing the debt under a Republican president. Still....if debt starts in the house, and the house was under GOP control for 6 of Obama's 8 years...was it Obama that doubled the debt - or was it Republicans? Obama tends to get blamed for it.
Liston K.C. if you are so concerned about the National Dept. What do you say about what crazy Berny when says he wants to give everyone everything for free? Or that bubble head AOC and her "New green deal"? .......Like I said before, this whole subject is a farce anyway and an attempt to distract from what's really going on with the Democrat's trying to railroad a duly elected President! ....... Democrat's worried about the National Dept is laughable!

Liston K.C. if you are so concerned about the National Dept. What do you say about what crazy Berny when says he wants to give everyone everything for free? Or that bubble head AOC and her "New green deal"? .......Like I said before, this whole subject is a farce anyway and an attempt to distract from what's really going on with the Democrat's trying to railroad a duly elected President! ....... Democrat's worried about the National Dept is laughable!
I'm not talking about Bernie, although there is a good chance that the next Democrat to take the white house will be inheriting another Republican recession. I am only wondering why a guy who told you that he would "get rid of the debt" within 8 years is running it up at a pace that rivals his predecessor. In an economy that he will tell you is the best economy in the history of mankind. Could it be that he...lied? Just add it to the list of other things promised and not delivered.

I"ll tell you how concerned the Democrat-controlled House is, here is one area they could do someting about only if they could be diverted from their Trump obsession! But nothing is getting done because of it! Rember they are the ones that control the purse strings!
73312144_1647846045346183_5306569850989051904_n.png