Federal Deficit @ $984 Billion. Highest in " 7 " years !!

I"ll tell you how concerned the Democrat-controlled House is, here is one area they could do someting about only if they could be diverted from their Trump obsession! But nothing is getting done because of it! Rember they are the ones that control the purse strings!
73312144_1647846045346183_5306569850989051904_n.png
Guess which country gets the most of that financial aid.

And remember. Republicans controlled the purse strings from 2011 thru 2019. And that one country got the most of that money every year. But there were no posts from your side about a country that is "only" $20 trillion in debt spending billions in foreign aid.

Guess which country gets the most of that financial aid.

And remember. Republicans controlled the purse strings from 2011 thru 2019. And that one country got the most of that money every year. But there were no posts from your side about a country that is "only" $20 trillion in debt spending billions in foreign aid.
Forget the past K.C. You as a Democrat want Trump to do something? Well, guess what? The Dem's control the House now!........ Reality check here! He alone can't!...... But low, and behold! Nothing is being done! Face it K.C. the Dem's could care less!

I miss be missing something,your sides been in control since the ,18 mid terms

I miss be missing something,your sides been in control since the ,18 mid terms
But they weren't from 2011 thru 2019/. I am reading that the house controls the spending. IT was under Republican control for 5 of Obama's 8 years...yet Obama gets the blame for the debt. But if the House is the source of spending, and if Pelosi is responsible for the debt today, Then was it Obama, or was it Republicans who ran up the debt? My guess is that it was the latter....as the spending and debt continued to grow at the "Obama rate" for the first 2 years of Trumps presidency, When the GOP controlled the house.

Whatever dude I’m not interested in getting in a pissing contest with you

KC thinks if he repeats the same incoherent leftist babble enough times it becomes true.
Well, the Democrats seem to think that strategy works. They use it all the time. That's what they are using now to railroad Trump. Although I don't believe I'de react to it the way he has. But I can't really say that because I'm not in his shoes! He's put up with a lot of B.S. the last three years. I don't know if I'd put up with as much of it as he has! ...... Again, I feel they are trying to break him before the 2020 election because they know they can't beat him!

Last edited:
Agreed! K.C. has his head up and locked on this one, and there is nothing we can say to change that!

3 questions and I'll shut up

1. Does the House or the President determine spending
2. Was Obama Responsible for growing the debt at over a trillion dollars per year
3. Is Trump responsible for growing the debt at over a trillion dollar per year.

O.K. K.C, I'll answer your three questions, and then you'll "shut up"! But let me worn you. You may not like the answeers!...... 1. Does the House or the President determine spending? .......The House! The President puts in a budget "request"! It's up to the House to approve it!...... 2. Was Obama Responsible for growing the debt at over a trillion dollars per year?........ The answeer is Yes, What he has done is this:
The deficits from all these budgets total about $6.790 trillion. But, like most presidents, Obama's contribution to the debt was higher. There's a difference between the deficit and the debt by the president. All presidents can employ sleight of hand to reduce the appearance of the deficit—they can borrow from federal retirement funds.
For example, the Social Security Trust Fund has run a surplus since 1987. There have been more working people contributing to the fund via payroll taxes than retired people withdrawing benefits from it. This fund invests its surplus in U.S. Treasury notes. The president can reduce the deficit by spending these funds instead of issuing new Treasurys. As a result, Obama added a total of $8.588 trillion to the debt...... 3. Is Trump responsible for growing the debt at over a trillion-dollar per year? Yes, mostly in Military spending. Obama had striped military spending to the point where our military was at a point of readiness below WWI levels.

Last edited:
Feel free to answer my 3 questions. Extra credit if you can explain a debt rising at an Obama rate in a strong economy with Republican control over both houses of Congress and the presidency.
How about i'll feel free to not answer your three idiotic questions. Does it really matter what anyone says? You will only respond with pages of orange man bad posts full of TDS babble.