Federal Deficit @ $984 Billion. Highest in " 7 " years !!

How about i'll feel free to not answer your three idiotic questions. Does it really matter what anyone says? You will only respond with pages of orange man bad posts full of TDS babble.
Yes...it does. Prior to 2016, "Obama's debt" was going to bankrupt this country. He was spending like a drunken sailor. But Trump was in office with a Republican house and an economy that is the best economy in recorded human history....and spending is continuing at the rate it was under Obama. Obama's debt was going to kill the country....Trumps debt is making America great again. The only thing I can figure is that black man bad.

3 questions and I'll shut up

1. Does the House or the President determine spending
2. Was Obama Responsible for growing the debt at over a trillion dollars per year
3. Is Trump responsible for growing the debt at over a trillion dollar per year.
Don't bother answering his questions he's lying. He will never shut up on this or anything else. He is KC liar.
Okay....I will make a deal with you. I will admit that I have TDS if you can stand here and say that if Obama considered the exact same thing at the exact same time that you would have been just as fine with it. Because Obama DID consider far LESS offensive things, and got skewered by the right.

I thought comparisons were against the rules but ok. If Obama scheduled the same meeting and cancelled it no I wouldn't have cared. Your turn.

On AMerican soil, the week of 9/11. Sorry...gotta call bullshit on this one.

did't ask to defend Trump here (it's impossible anyways)...just wondering why he's spending at Obama rates if Obama rates were going to ruin the country.
Nothing to do with Trump. I was just pointing out that aside from having TDS you're a liar as well. That's all.

did't ask to defend Trump here (it's impossible anyways)...just wondering why he's spending at Obama rates if Obama rates were going to ruin the country.
Hey. I thought you stated if I answered your three stupid questions you'de shut up about this? Well I did! So now that you don't like my answers your going back on your word?........Typical!

Hey. I thought you stated if I answered your three stupid questions you'de shut up about this? Well I did! So now that you don't like my answers your going back on your word?........Typical!
He did the same thing to me. See post 64 for the proof.