Filling AMT position.

Could there be a possible buyout offer being discussed?

I believe it is offered in the bullet points at 1 year salary. Company wants it to buy yes votes. Union/ASS says it ain't gonna be part of a JCBA and said just give it to em now.

I'm waiting....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick!

I believe it is offered in the bullet points at 1 year salary. Company wants it to buy yes votes. Union/ASS says it ain't gonna be part of a JCBA and said just give it to em now.

I'm waiting....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick!

Parker has said straight up, of course he wants in the Contract to help the Contract pass. It’s a lot of money.

Got this text from a buddy I thought I’d share with you.

“Dig in your heels Brother. Gonna be a long ride”

“There’s no way that my signature’s gonna go on a piece of crap Contract, regardless of who wants it or who doesn’t want it”

John Samuelsen TWU International President.

Parker has said straight up, of course he wants in the Contract to help the Contract pass. It’s a lot of money.

Got this text from a buddy I thought I’d share with you.

“Dig in your heels Brother. Gonna be a long ride” I ain't gettin' no younger!

“There’s no way that my signature’s gonna go on a piece of crap Contract, regardless of who wants it or who doesn’t want it”

John Samuelsen TWU International President.

I'll give the guy credit. He's got some stones!

I wonder if he ever met the "Big Pussies" we had prior at the TWU?

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 3.19.00 PM.png

Reactions: TULMX2008
BTW he also HATES the NYC Mayor Bill DeBlasio and he doesn’t hide that at all either.

Behind the scenes he thinks he’s a Commie. Lol.

(So does my buddy Danny)

D6C5F970-0A3A-4969-89E9-3CA2D727602A.png

Last edited:
The 250 has been raised to 400 system wide. 260 on the aa side and 140 on the usair side. They are going thru their wizz quizzes now. They will be reporting to their stations the second week of march and reporting to training the 3rd week of march. The usair guys will be trained in clt and aa guys will be trained at dfw. I don't know how they will do it at clt but at dfw there will be 2 day shift classes and 2 afternoon shift classes 24 in each class. They will be trained on airbus and 737s.
Wow thanks for the information!

Samuelsen hated Jim Little pretty much with a passion. I’ve posted this article before and you can read the story here for yourself.

You tell me if you start reading about the guy if you ever read Jim Little talk like Samuelsen does?

http://thechiefleader.com/news/news...cle_dd08215a-f2d6-11e2-a87b-0019bb30f31a.html
I think there's quite a few of us that still hate Little with a passion. Between him and Phat Don Videtich they set us back decades.

Nope, Little never talked tough like a good union leader needs too.

I think there's quite a few of us that still hate Little with a passion. Between him and Phat Don Videtich they set us back decades.

To be fair. The first time I met Jim Little he sat down with me in a break room here in MIA (2003) and did answer all the tough questions I threw at him. In hindsight at least in that experience I still have no reason to think he was BSing me.

In the end though Little had too many leetches surrounding him and he lost all sense of purpose for protecting the TWU. Like Samuelsen said and why they were able to take the Union over he got too messed up by all the other unions. That AMFA thing letting in the IBT, almost selling us off to the CWA (The original plan) and then yea the last straw was the IAM Association (No point in lying about it)

Again the TWU was bleeding cash under Little for multiple reasons some within his control and some not.

Samuelsen didn’t believe the TWU was beyond saving and wanted to bring it back to full strength. They’re busting their balls trying to take care of everyone’s issues and organize. The TWU is on fire organizing. One of my buddies keeps going up to Ft Myers trying to organize a group up there with 1000 workers.

If you watch that video again you can tell Samuelsen wants to fight and he’s asking us to fight with him. Listen to how he’s saying it. He’s not blowing smoke up our asses.

BTW I’m not sure if this case is continuing on or if when the Court of Appeals ruled in his favor the TWU as an Organization chose to settle with the guy?

https://law.justia.com/cases/texas/fifth-court-of-appeals/2016/05-15-01449-cv.html

Maybe one day if I think about it I’ll ask someone. Nothing personal to the guy but it very low on my list of priorities actually.

So is ORD your starting point? Thinking about living somewhere else in the future?

I started in NY, spent 12 years in DFW and now been here in MIA for the last 8 years.

Sound like a pretty good career at AA.
Not sure where life is going to take me but I do love living next to lake Michigan.