Flex Benefits Scam

Oct 9, 2003
Well, according to very reliable sources, the company is going to raise our FLEX BENEFITS contributions by at least 20% and as high 25%! Thanks TWU for another paycut! Also, according to very reliable sources, our pension is on the chopping block whether USAIR or UNITED chops theirs, or not! I'm sure the TWU will sell us down the river as usual and say "THEY CAN DO THAT!"

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Well, according to very reliable sources, the company is going to raise our FLEX BENEFITS contributions by at least 20% and as high 25%! Thanks TWU for another paycut! Also, according to very reliable sources, our pension is on the chopping block whether USAIR or UNITED chops theirs, or not! I'm sure the TWU will sell us down the river as usual and say "THEY CAN DO THAT!"
[post="170990"][/post]​

It is evident you have not read your contract lately, or you would know the percentages that you describe as a burden to the M&R employees is a lie...!!!

--------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

What contract!? HSS We don't have a contract! The contract was basically wiped out DUMBASS! Why don't you get a copy of the new version? The one where almost everything was wiped out with a letter of agreement! The two or three pages that were added to the back and all the lines drawn thru what we had!

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
What contract!? HSS We don't have a contract! The contract was basically wiped out DUMBASS! Why don't you get a copy of the new version? The one where almost everything was wiped out with a letter of agreement! The two or three pages that were added to the back and all the lines drawn thru what we had!
[post="170998"][/post]​

My My Kitten, we are a little hostile aren't we...? I do have a new copy of the agreement. And "yes" sweetheart, what you spewed is still a lie..... :shock:

-------------------------------

Obviously you have not heard HighSS, the twu smart ones, wrote a letter of agreement to lessen the health care costs last year and increase it in subsequent years. The letter is called the Card Drive Hide the Bologna Deferral Plan and is coming partially due in a paycheck near you!!!

Rusty said:
Obviously you have not heard HighSS, the twu smart ones, wrote a letter of agreement to lessen the health care costs last year and increase it in subsequent years. The letter is called the Card Drive Hide the Bologna Deferral Plan and is coming partially due in a paycheck near you!!!
[post="171004"][/post]​

Rusty,

Can you provide a copy of the "LOA" that you prescribe. Is that the Title of the letter? Sounds like Kitten, and yourself may need to take a "Polygraph Test"... :shock:

-------------------------------

hey HSS don't you know they can't read, they being "rusty" the one with "integrity" HAHA some of that goes a long way like scaba** dAAn who is writing under princeass now 'cause he don't have a place to go to work hummmm
spread some lies SCABS & if you should run out call the ol' SCABmaster dAAve in tul he has a ton of 'em. i'm glad not everyone has the "integrity" that those amfa (PUKE) guys & o gals too princeass. 'cause ALL M&R work would farmed out.
any how as i was saying...they can't read their uh contract yuk,yuk has pix in it like see dAAve run. see princeass run, they are running OUT OF TIME HAHAHAHAHA. you people need to spend time trying to get your own amfa (PUKE) uh contract..yuk,yuk,............get a LIFE "rusty" & princeass take a HIKE!!!!
while your at say hey to unc' fester HAHAHA how ya doing now sackman.
TWU/AFL/CIO/ATD=UNION=SCABFREE :up:

High Speed Steel said:
It is evident you have not read your contract lately, or you would know the percentages that you describe as a burden to the M&R employees is a lie...!!!

If you actually read the contract HSS you would see that the only medical covered under the cap is the 80/20 plan. You make yourself out to be an idiot when you tell someone to do something that you have not obviously done yourself.

High Speed Steel said:

[post="170995"][/post]​

This is great, the twu doesn't even know how to interpet the language they put in the contract. :up:

The cap percentage you speak of applies to the companies overall cost which historically translates to larger percentages coming out of payroll deductions. For example if the companies costs go up by more than 5%, our costs can go up by up to 7%. This is not 7% more over what you pay today but rather 7% of the companies added expenses divided by the workers. This often equates to double digit increases for the workers every year.

High Speed Steel said:

[post="170995"][/post]​

Some people are incapable of looking forward. These are folks are considered "reactionary" instead of "visionary". They do not play the game of chess, because reactionary players are constantly defeated, due to the inability to predict the opponents next move. They walk around the planet reacting to only that which has already arrived upon them. They do not know how to think ahead to play offense, they simply play defense and react to that which has already taken place. They lead the TWU. That is why AA loves and defends the TWU.

Hopeful said:
You people are all forgetting one thing!
"THEY CAN DO THAT, BROTHER!"
[post="171133"][/post]​

Thanks for reminding me Hopeful, I had almost forgotten that we do not have a say in our union business, but then again it wouldn't be fair!!! Coming from an unelected unrecallable international official (at the time) and still unrecallable. It all makes sense now doesn't it SS twins???