Forbes Article on Trainer

WorldTraveler said:
if there is only one active DL FA on this board, why have you invested SO MUCH time trying to SELL the IAM?

requirements for receiving your commission check?
Commission Check?

Keep up the lies, where is your facts and documentation to back up another one of your lies?

Unlike you, who is either getting money from F&H or another third party DL has contracted with.

See every sent a union spends is reportable, unlike a company.

So can you come up with a new lie?

then why have you posted so much?

perhaps Kevin can provide us with a list of the number of IAM posts you have made in the DL fórum... even though my your own admission, DL FAs will decide the issue and can make up their own mind using the information they decide to receive

How many fraudulent statements for the day is WT up to already?
He spins so much it's easy to lose count.

933742860-Iraqi_PR_Guy.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
if you say it enough, will it convince you that you are right?

"the Earth is flat"

"the Earth is flat"

"the Earth is flat"

"the Earth is flat"

"the Earth is flat"

"the Earth is flat"

Why have you posted so much?

You have 43 posts today, I have 19.

http://www.airlineforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

How many times do I, Kevin, WeAA and others have to explain to you, that we are trade unionists?

Since you never were a union member nor worked on behalf of the membership I wouldnt expect you to understand the concept.
I post because I want too, I post because I am a trade unionist.

You have been gone from DL for over eight years, you took the money and ran, you arent and havent been a FA and you dont have a vote.

You preach to one active FA who is anti-union, so in reality you are wasting your time and have some kind of sick obsession with DL, you post about DL in every thread and topic.

WorldTraveler said:
if you say it enough, will it convince you that you are right?

You tell me, World Fraudster.

DL's strategy with VS has already generated far more revenue for DL than any other airline partnership has for any other airline in the same period of time.

DL's strategy with VS has already generated far more revenue for DL than any other airline partnership has for any other airline in the same period of time.

well looky there.

you don't really know that the Earth revolves around the sun. Someone just told you so you believe it.

WorldTraveler said:
I don't suppose you have a link to support that data?
Sure.

In late October of 2013, you baited me into a series of posts, which got you to 7k. You made sure to note that. Here we are 16 (not 14, sorry) months later, with your count over 16k.

If anyone is really dying to find that thread, just use "7000" as a search query, with WT as the author.

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
I don't suppose you have a link to support that data?

or can we all just start posting any datapoint that we find someplace?

Kev3188 said:
Sure.

In late October of 2013, you baited me into a series of posts, which got you to 7k. You made sure to note that. Here we are 16 (not 14, sorry) months later, with your count over 16k.

If anyone is really dying to find that thread, just use "7000" as a search query, with WT as the author.

Kelso-BURN.jpg

no, I am just surprised how deeply some things are embedded in Kev's memory.

I could care less how many posts I have made or when.

the real issue that some people struggle with is how incredibly efficient I am at multitasking.

maybe, just maybe, I have a PAID scribe or use an ELECTRONIC scribe?

or maybe a TEAM of scribes?

unbelievable.

you are asking a question of whether Trainer has made a profit and yet you are so quick to condemn DL's actions?

yes, Trainer has been profitable.

before you ask if DL has been profitable since Trainer was bought, would you like to explain how it is ok for AA execs to defend their Pacific strategy because profits will come but DL is supposed to buy a refinery that is profitable by day one?

and yet DL HAS benefitted from lower fuel prices than what they spent on the refinery.

can't say the same thing about AA's Asia strategy - they have definitely not recovered the costs they have sunk - let alone made a profit.