Forbes Article on Trainer

Having a piece of paper, doesnt make you smart, you prove that every day since you post lies and misinformation.

Reactions: 2 people
Having a piece of paper, doesnt make you smart, you prove that every day since you post lies and misinformation.
that is right and not having it doesn't prove anything.

you, not me, raised the issue of education.

Like a dozen other subjects which you venture into, you got bit back.

that in itself speaks volumes about intelligence

Yes I raised the question and once again, your typical M.O. you failed to answer it and spin, deflect and change.

Reactions: 1 person
no, I did answer.

like a million other things, you have no clue what you are talking about and stuck your nose into a subject about which you know nothing.

you stuck your nose into something you know nothing about and made charges which you cannot defend - which is what you do on this board 99% of the time.

the only thing you have written of late that you are qualified to speak about is your gall bladder surgery.

WorldTraveler said:
you have no idea what education and background I have.
Multiple doctorates from a theological seminary are impressive evidence of an ability, and willingness to pay substantially for an "education."

WorldTraveler said:
but I can assure that I have more educational experience and degrees than you, robbed, and Kev all have put together.
I may be wrong, but I think this may be the most pompous and arrogant thing you've ever posted here. Rather than discuss things with other people, simply put them down because they don't possess "multiple doctorates" from Fuller like you do.

WorldTraveler said:
and regardless of what I have or don't, you can't accept on this just like other issues that someone else knows more than you do.
Rather than discuss the industry like you often claim, it's clear that you're here to put people down and put them in their place because you're just so much smarter than everybody else on the planet. Sociopath indeed.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't have multiple doctorates from theological seminaries... which just highlights once again about how ignorant you are and how badly you try to stick your nose into subjects about which you know nothing.

I didn't raise the issue of educational degrees and never have.

but when it does get raised, I'll make it clear who stuck their nose into the wrong subject.

If you don't want to see the issue of education discussed, then tell people like 700 to not raise the issue.

just like the IAM's track record and WN's successes at ATL, 700 repeatedly proves he is more interested in fighting AGAINST people than being right about an issue.

Common sense doesn't come with an education but most people eventually find a little at some point in life.

700 is woefully poor in that dept.

I'm not sure he really has any idea about what he is really arguing with the comment about education.

he is just arguing AGAINST someone....

but since that is all he does for the IAM, it is no surprised that he and the IAM are and will be repeatedly rejected

FWAAA said:
Rather than discuss the industry like you often claim, it's clear that you're here to put people down and put them in their place because you're just so much smarter than everybody else on the planet. Sociopath indeed.

Some people just don't have the 'mental horsepower' to 'grasp' all the issues.

Reactions: 4 people
yes, and I am sorry for those who are in that situation.

meanwhile, related to the topic, the ExxonMobil refinery at Torrance CA which produces 10% of CA's gasoline and supplies jet fuel to LAX via a dedicated pipeline has suffered an explosion.

the chances are fairly high that even if the refinery is not damaged, it might have to be shut down and restarted.

of course, there is also a good chance that there aren't too many people here that would immediately recognize the impact of the potential loss of this refinery to the global aviation system.

does that mean you are feeling sorry for yourself bec you either cant grasp crap or the fact you have failed to answer key questions that you've been asked repeatedly yet you deflect it so badly to make yourself look good while in reality you make yourself look like a fool

Reactions: 3 people
I haven't failed to answer key issues which are related to the topics at hand.

I have refused to pander to the childish strategies of some here who can't deal with the reality that sometimes - oftentimes - things are not the way you want them to be in life - and that includes negative comments about your employer.

WorldTraveler said:
I haven't failed to answer key issues which are related to the topics at hand.
You still haven't answered (or posted) the data that shows, according to your own words, that the DL-VS partnership has already generated more revenue than any other airline partnership over the same time.

WorldTraveler said:
I have refused to pander to the childish strategies

100% not true. 
But that's why you're affectionately known as World Fraudster
Below are just some gems from this thread from the last few days/pages.

Exhibit A
WorldTraveler said:
there is no spin... you simply don't know the English language well enough

Exhibit B
WorldTraveler said:
but I can assure that I have more educational experience and degrees than you, robbed, and Kev all have put together.

Exhibit C
WorldTraveler said:
like a million other things, you have no clue what you are talking about and stuck your nose into a subject about which you know nothing.

Exhibit D
WorldTraveler said:
you are woefully ignorant of the principles of them.

your ignorance is breathtaking - second only to your boldness to show your ignorance.
17bfe0bd0e051802def7035ba2253280.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
WorldTraveler said:
there are also open contracts at dozens of refineries as well.

given that a few people think that Trainer has no effect on the jet fuel market, let's see how fast jet fuel supplies start dropping when those refineries are on strike.

and if those refineries can keep operating, so can Trainer.

and when those other refineries sign contracts, DL will do the same at Trainer.

DL is not going to set the standard for wages at Trainer and it will follow what other refineries pay their employees.
Once again. 

Learn how the NLRA works while you are learning about the RLA. jeesh. 

Reactions: 4 people