FOX NEWS, Judge NAP',.......BEWARE RE-PLUGS !!

They won't. IT's kind of like when W passed the Patriot Act. Bleeding heart liberals like me tried to tell them that Republicans weren't going to be in power forever. THEN...Obama got elected and THEN he used the powers under the Patriot Act. And it was AWFUL.

They don't understand that when they let T Rump get away with all this crap, that one day a DEMOCRAT will be in office. And they will squeal like little piggies when a Democrat uses the exact same power.

They won't. IT's kind of like when W passed the Patriot Act. Bleeding heart liberals like me tried to tell them that Republicans weren't going to be in power forever. THEN...Obama got elected and THEN he used the powers under the Patriot Act. And it was AWFUL.

They don't understand that when they let T Rump get away with all this crap, that one day a DEMOCRAT will be in office. And they will squeal like little piggies when a Democrat uses the exact same power.

The White supreme's won't leave the A - hole, and neither will the Gunny's', BUT, hurt a guy's kitchen table, or income (like midwest farmers with his tariff BS, and Indies and 'jumping Dems' who will now Realize that Hillary OR Obama ARE NOT RUNNING, then "Presto Change o" (like BOB DYLAN pontificated) "The Times They'll Be A Changing" !!!

The White supreme's won't leave the A - hole, and neither will the Gunny's', BUT, hurt a guy's kitchen table, or income (like midwest farmers with his tariff BS, and Indies and 'jumping Dems' who will now Realize that Hillary OR Obama ARE NOT RUNNING, then "Presto Change o" (like BOB DYLAN pontificated) "The Times They'll Be A Changing" !!!
But look who is running! Bears, you Libs. are in deep dew dew!!!

Well, Bears! First, it was Biden you were asking about! Now you want to know " no matter who"? ....... With Biden? Trump is a shoo-in! ...... With all the remaining Democrat candidates, the only way he'd loose is if he steped on his own manhood. ........ But, Hillery was a sure thing also wasn't she? And there are a lot of people out there that are blinded with hate for Trump so we'll just have to set back and see now arn't we?

Last edited:
Gosh...I remember back in 2015....how cocky people were that Hillary was going to be our next president. I remember the ridicule of the "clown car" of republlican candidates. And as it turned out, the biggest clown in the car ended up being elected president - SHOCKING not only democrats, but republicans alike. And the comments were kind of like "I am voting for Trump because he's not Hillary". AFter the election, it was like these people were campaigning hard for Trump all along. And you know...the democrats WERE cocky. Even my good friend NHBB was cocky. And we were wrong.

As we fast forward almost 4 years, we are hearing from the red side things about teh "clown car" of Democratic candidates. The cockiness of Trump will in for another term. But the "clown car" of the democrats is still making it's rounds. Around July of next year, someone will emerge from that car. And my Republican friends in their cockiness will tell us how there is NO WAY that person can win. It seems that they have forgotten all about 2015/2016.

Will Trump be reelected? Who knows....flyover red state voter will likely vote for him again...we don't know. I do know that not a single red state will change to blue if democrats keep focusing on impeachment. And I fear it may already be too late. But as addled as Trump has been acting lately, a lot of them who don't post on message boards might be asking themselves 'can we risk it'. And we all might be surprised one November morning in 2020.

But as addled as Trump has been acting lately, a lot of them who don't post on message boards might be asking themselves 'can we risk it'. And we all might be surprised one November morning in 2020.

You speak for all these people that "don't post on message boards"?

You are one strange dude.

You speak for all these people that "don't post on message boards"?

You are one strange dude.

Nope. But I AM saying far more people don't post on message boards than do. Trump has said that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue at noon and get away with it. If you were an eyewitness, he could, too. Hell...he could probably rape someone and kill them, and you'd post a meme of Obama. Because you have already shown that you can't defend Trump, so whatever he does is fine by you.

Nope. But I AM saying far more people don't post on message boards than do. Trump has said that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue at noon and get away with it. If you were an eyewitness, he could, too. Hell...he could probably rape someone and kill them, and you'd post a meme of Obama. Because you have already shown that you can't defend Trump, so whatever he does is fine by you.

I sense another one of your psycho-manic meltdowns is happening.

Looking back on the question, I'll have to agree with K.C. to a curtain extent. There are a lot of people out there than maybe just won't vote.

Looking back on the question, I'll have to agree with K.C. to a curtain extent. There are a lot of people out there than maybe just won't vote.

Resident lunatic aka KYC seems to think people are going to stay home because Trump says mean things on twitter.

In reality there will be far more democrats who stay home because they cant stomach what has happened to their own party. Full throated lurch to the left embracing communist ideology. If your'e a democrat and white, you are disowned and denigrated. High taxes for everyone, vote buying for blacks, ban everything, etc.