Frontier Airlines and a possible partnership with Apple Vacations

Talk with Sam, I ask Sam what the deal with Cheri ? Sam said the Cheri is on a special task force assignment "Animal". I asked what's that ? Could not said, but things are big. things are in the works for S-2012. I asked Sam if you know Trisha, Sam said NO, but knows of Trish A. Sam said that Trish is working on the new Customer Care Program task force team. I asked what's that ? Sam said something new and exciting for the F9 customers. Sam been working on the task force team for the possible sale of F9 aircraft maintenance program to another party for 3-5 million $$$. Sam said the other party was interested in F9 cost effective and efficient aircraft maintenance program and because of their FAA Diamond Award. Sam said F9 will retain their own/current aircraft maintenance program and may be expanding it.

Finally got in contact with Cheri, I ask her what's in the work's with "Animal", she said she couldn't said, but that we discuss a few of the issue in the pass, I said,ok.

I ask her about a rumor task force "Charlie", she said that's it's up and running, and that Apple Vacations is on board and working possible connections. "Charlie" has come up with issues/solutions with Apple's input for East/West summer traffic connecting operation to feed Apple's operations to Europe and/or Hawaiian for the summer of 2012, and possible Pacific/Asia/Australia for 2013, if Apple expands their vacation operations pass Hawaii.

Cheri said that project "Freedom" is in the early discussion phase with ZK and 9K. I said great, what is it ? She said, its ideal of a term use in the late 1930's Lend/lease. she said she could not go into details, but she said that F9 would like to expand their operations with ZK.

Frontier Airlines, Team "Charlie" has ask task force "Animal" to request BB and RJET to re-evaluated and work with JM and Apple Vacations about a possible purchase of Apple Vacations, USA3000 Airlines, adb Brendan Airways LLC AOC for placement of the Bombardier CS300 and operate USA3000 adb Brendan Airways LLC with Air Service Agreement similar to Midwest airlines after BB and RJET return all the YX Boeing 717 aircraft to the lessor's.

Teams "Charlie" ideal was that since RJET's has several airline AOC's F9 for the Airbus's, S5 for the E-170/175's, RP for the E-135/140/145's , L3 for the Q400's, and YX for the E-190's and some E-170/175's and that the Bombardier CS300's are not on any AOC, that purchasing U5 AOC would give RJET a placement for the CS300 until CPA and ASA with other air carries could be negotiated without violating other air carries scope clauses and that it would be easier to add to CS300 to the U5 AOC.

The team said, that RJET would probability have to add a stored/retired E-135 to U5 AOC until the CS300 come on board and get added to the U5 AOC, and in the interim F9, RP, S5, YX, L3, could be contracted to fly what ever route RJET and U5 negotiate on a ASA on routes prescribed.

I talk to a few friends back East, and they told me that Frontier was trying to make some connection with British Airways from BOS, EWR, PHL, BWI, and IAD to LHR. So, I started thinking that its been awhile since I talked to Jack and Frank in the UK, or better yet go see my friends in the UK and join them for the Queen Mum's Diamond Jubilee. and see what their take on BA and F9 connection could be.

If this could become a working deal, I wonder if Apple Vacations would like to get their fingers into any deal between BA and F9, like this. I know BA and AA have a JVA and those understandings will not be fringe upon.