Frontier Disrupting Employees Lives Once Again

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/blog/2012/02/shifting-of-frontier-airlines-jobs-out.html?page=all

WOW! Republic is going to screw the employees of Frontier once again. Now, let's not forget about the employees that "could not" relocate with Frontier to Wis. when they first moved everything there. Now they are announcing to come back to Denver with hundreds and hundreds of jobs going with them. I believe this will in fact include maint. as well. If they would have stayed 2 years ago the local employees that could not relocate with them would have still been employed. Now their old company is coming back and they are no longer employed by them. "This is just sad folks" Ok let's say that the company will feel sorry for the employees and rehire them, well guess what? The unionized employees that could not uproot their families before would have to start all over again, for the exact same job they previously performed for the company (that scewed them first in 2009, and are again screwing them by coming back in 2012 when they should have never left in the first place). They will start at the bottom of the pay scale and will be put at the bottom of the senority lists. Just incredable!! Now; Bet you pilots at Frontier are saying, "we should have taking the offer from the SWA pilots" The entire purchase of Frontier by SWA was teetering on the pilots nego. Instead of being greedy, the pilots of Frontier sure are wishing they could have been in the same shoes as the AT pilots are right now. BTW; Never say never, maybe SWA will be putting another offer in for Frontier. It will be for much less that the first offer. But I could still see SWA involved one way or another with the bidding of Frontier. Plus now with all the reductions in employees it would be easier than before. Now let's just see how much LUV Denver will have for Rebublic since they have already screwed them previously. I bet that 16.9 million tax and revenue insenetives are alot lower this time, if at all, especially knowing that Frontier "HAS" to come back to Denver in order to survive. Good luck to all the Frontier employees!! You all are going to need it...