Frontier Losing Ground

The only carriers in the U.S. industry with a better margin (profit or loss/revenue) were: Alaska, Jet Blue, and Southwest. With Alaska's seasonal fall off, Frontier might be 3rd best next quarter.

fish, why do you take pleasure from the misfortune of others? You take this way too personally. Good luck to you.

FLYUS,

What I take personally is the way that (UAL, USAIR, Ect. Ect.) management screws their employees OVER and OVER AGAIN. If YOU, A320, FLY, BUSDRVR, UALDRVER and all the others that post here like to get screwed day in and day out then you DESERVE IT. If any of you think that USAIR management or UnitTED management gives two shits about you, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND! B)

These companies are on the verge of DEATH, that's the reality of it all. If any of these employees condone getting screwed than SO BE IT! They tout how good Tilton is guiding them through the BK, with BLINDERS ON! I’ve been employed by that F’D -UP management team and realized that it was time to cut and RUN. Looking at the USAIR threads the sentiment for USAIR management is not much different from the employees at UniTED. It’s the ones that have the problem of facing REALITY that make me LOL. :lol:

And obsess over us! Who said we like it? Who said we don't have other plans? You have been in the industry long enough to know that seniority is the law....you don't just up and switch carriers Fish (unless you get fired) :p How does someone get fired anyway?

Fly,

Remember If I got fired I wouldn't have gotten my RETRO checks :up: as you spew. BuT I know the truth, you only post lies out of spite. I'd like you to POST proof that I was fired from UAL HELL. YOU don't even know WHO the F$^K I am.

mrfish3726 said:
Fly,

Remember If I got fired I wouldn't have gotten my RETRO checks :up: as you spew. BuT I know the truth, you only post lies out of spite. I'd like you to POST proof that I was fired from UAL HELL. YOU don't even know WHO the F$^K I am.
[post="196994"][/post]​

Somehow I'm thinking that's not true. The retro check was EARNED INCOME. If you EARNED IT then 6 months later folks finally figured out how much of a j@ck@ss you are (not you personally, I'm taliking in broad terms...), and kiccked your arse to the street, they STILL owe you your backpay (unless maybe if you were caught stealing or something...)

YOU folks at UAL are SOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to spool up. Hey BUS I heard that UniTED is scaling back flights here in Denver??? Guess TED isn't doing all that well HUH? Heard that they are going to be flying more RJ flights out of DEN, and with FC seats. Bet your loyal customers will LOVE THAT!!!!!

Frontier announced that they are putting their gate expansion project on hold, because with all the termoil in this business there just might be some space opening up after the first of the year. Wish UAl would make a decision on the special lease on the hangar here that they NEVER renewed. That's a nice facility, we could sure use it as we have MORE and MORE C-CKS coming up.

You and fly's ranting about me being terminated will be ignored from now on, UNLESS you both have proof of that!!! I guess I'll have to dig out my letter of resignation, giving up all recall rights to that crap hole.

LMAO....ok, and I'll pull out mine too! Wow, that should be tough.......NOT! I can type up (ahem...I mean find) my resignation letter too. :p

You are almost as obsessed as a certain Captain use to be. Adding a little spin there Fish? You think Frontier's putting the expansion on hold is a good thing? LOLOLOLO :up: DUH

A SMART THING!!! After the RJ expansion is done here in DEN UniTED will probably move UniTED Shuttle over on the B concourse. That will open MANY gates to F9 :up: .

Remember the 3Q financials, F9's wasn't as bad as UniTED expected it to be. But, with the slow cold winter coming on it will be interesting to see if UniTED misses their DIP payment in the 4th Q. And, it will even MORE interesting to see if UniTED EVER comes with a plan to exit BK. I think things are going to really get busy at UniTED here in the next two months as they continue to bleed profusely. It shows now that the government was smart not to back UniTED with a taxpayer backed ATSB loan.

mrfish3726 said:
it will be interesting to see if UniTED misses their DIP payment in the 4th Q.
[post="197126"][/post]​

Well of course they are going to miss it. Do you really think they'd advertise that fact if they weren't going to miss it?

It's not the fact that United is in bad shape, it's the fact that you seem to get off on it. Basically, it speaks volumes about YOU :mf_boff:

mrfish3726 said:
"Yeap I am a dick, and YES I hope UniTED goes out of business, enough said."
[post="197154"][/post]​

You said it, not I. So with your warped thinking applied.......because I hate Dubya, I should hope that all our troops step on land mines tonight, right? You are a DICK! (but only repeating what you just called yourself) :shock:

Maqsau Says "Frontier is one of the only airlines to show a decrease in LF for the Quarter."

Looks like the LF is doing just fine here dude! We'll see what those 4Q results have to say about who is healthier as a company. :up: So far your doom and gloom of how screwed F9 is hasn't come true. :shock: State of the airline here is pretty good really. Everyone here is VERY optimistic about what the NEW YEAR will bring. :D We won't face the same realities that you will be facing AGAIN here before the holidays. Remember BUSDRVR have a great X-MAS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Mr. Fish,

It looks like this thread has run its course. Time to start a new one, as the October numbers have been posted and it looks like F9's performance now resembles an Indian Summer. Also, I think that F9's relatively strong performance in the September quarter has taken the wind out of the sails of the naysayers.

Finally, I do not share your wish for the demise of United as I have several friends and previous coworkers that depend on UAL for their livelihood. I also think that UAL is the ideal competitor for F9, providing for an environment both can succeed in. I would reccomend that you make amends with Fly and Busdrvr so that an intelligent and informative discussion can prevail.