Fun contest! Guess where NWA's next "incident" will be!

PurduePete

Senior
Jun 15, 2006
With the recent occurances of "normal" emergency landings, aborted takeoffs, diversions, etc. that NWA has encountered in the past few weeks, I thought that it would be a good idea for someone to start a thread in which we could speculate where the next "incident" will happen.

Here's the guidelines for this contest:

1) pick the airport where you think the incident will occur,

2) the person who's location is closest to the actual incident location is the winner.

That's it!

The only prize that the winner will receive is the satisfaction of knowing that they were not on that flight! :D

Since I started the thread, I will make the first guess...

MEM (Memphis)

I'd like to motion for an addendum to the rules.

If you choose a hub station, you must further clarify, location and activity, ie; take off, landing, ground-ops, vendors, etc.

Otherwise I think we're gonna have alot of winners.

So, do I have a second to my motion? If so..............

I'm in for MSP, ground-ops mishap, SCAB in the left or right seat.

I guess DTW. Ground ops by PlaytheCods replacement scab.
Well seriously I do hope nothing happens. I was in an emergency once and its not funny.

But for the name of fun, I'll say HNL. Who knows, it might be a 757 again!

Anyone read the article to that story? Some captain said "Oh it's nothing, it's a common occurence... in my 30 yr flying it only happened once... " :blink:

Well seriously I do hope nothing happens. I was in an emergency once and its not funny.

Anyone read the article to that story? Some captain said "Oh it's nothing, it's a common occurence... in my 30 yr flying it only happened once... " :blink:
I agree, its real serious at Scab Air. I don't know how you can fly on the scab maintained junk Jenny. I would be leaving asap. Be safe.

pl

I'd like to motion for an addendum to the rules.

If you choose a hub station, you must further clarify, location and activity, ie; take off, landing, ground-ops, vendors, etc.

Otherwise I think we're gonna have alot of winners.

So, do I have a second to my motion? If so..............
I'm in for MSP, ground-ops mishap, SCAB in the left or right seat.

OK, my qualifier for MEM will be loss of wheel assy. on takeoff.

Jenny,

I did not start this thread hoping that something serious happens to any crew members or passengers (i.e. injury, or worse) during an emergency.

I just wanted to come up with a different way to show how bad the A/C maintenance has become since the scabs and vendors took over.

Jenny,

I did not start this thread hoping that something serious happens to any crew members or passengers (i.e. injury, or worse) during an emergency.

I just wanted to come up with a different way to show how bad the A/C maintenance has become since the scabs and vendors took over.
PurduePete, I understand. That's why I said "In the name of fun". :D

Just remember!
SCAB%20inop%20placard.jpg