Fun contest! Guess where NWA's next "incident" will be!

next up, SDF everything wrong on the plane!!!! Since NWA is into using buses to bus their pax can we count buses yet??!!! LOL Just kidding

Hey robbed, I just wanted to let you know that Kev aready chose Louisville for this round.

My pick for NWA's next "safe" emergency landing is BWI.

Wow, that was a quick round.

For the next round, I know I should take something like a DC-9 around IND that gives me a higher %, but...

... DENVER, A-320, with oil pressure problems. Final answer Regis!

that one has already been counted for but I love the part when she said NWA wouldnt pay for car rental of course they paid for a bus to take the stranded folks!!!!!!

that one has already been counted for but I love the part when she said NWA wouldnt pay for car rental of course they paid for a bus to take the stranded folks!!!!!!
Thanks Robbed for keeping me straight! :blink:
This was a funny article in so many ways. Wonder if NW has stock in bus companies these days. :lol:

From the article:

"A Northwest Airlines jumbo jet made an unplanned stop in Des Moines just before noon. The Northwest 757 was on its way from Detroit to Los Angeles when the pilots noticed smoke or fumes in the cockpit."

Awesome. :rolleyes:

Anyway, for my next pick, I'll be going back to the left side of the map, and taking PDX.