Fun contest! Guess where NWA's next "incident" will be!

Rats!!! I didn't even get a chance to pick this round - and I was going to pick MKE this time (honest I was). :rolleyes:

Oh well, I had better make sure to get my latest selection in now. It will be MEM - smoke in cabin/cockpit.

wow, 2 some plus yrs that this thread is still on going!!!!! Id be willing to bet that given that NWA doesnt have any mechanics that they have the largest number of emergency landings what a record!!!!!!! LOL

Next up, oh lets go out to the 'OL West" and pick say SFO with smoke in the entire plane!!!!

Give me a DC-9 in CMH with a landing gear problem.

I like this quote in the comments section of MKE newspaper article from the above post, talking about the recent run of diversions: "this is starting to be a trend."

Give me a DC-9 in CMH with a landing gear problem.

I like this quote in the comments section of MKE newspaper article from the above post, talking about the recent run of diversions: "this is starting to be a trend."

I liked this one from the same poster:

"Nice work Steenland, you aren't fit to be a shift manager at Taco Bell."

Not an emergency but NWA has a DC-9 in the Delta hangar right now (in ATL) with a huge hole in the side that we were told was caused from a piece of equipment that rolled into it on the line in Atl during the big storm Sat.

Latest posts