Fun contest! Guess where NWA's next "incident" will be!

there was another bomb threat on a DEN-MSP flt today, which followed yesterday's incident. only difference is that they have a man in today's incident. www.examiner.com/topic-Airlines.html

I don't have the patience to go through 65 pages of posts, but has anyone kept a running count of how many incidents have occurred?

For my 2 cents the next location will be AMS with a burping engine.

Cheers

I don't have the patience to go through 65 pages of posts, but has anyone kept a running count of how many incidents have occurred?

For my 2 cents the next location will be AMS with a burping engine.

Cheers
I have thought about going through and logging them and seeing how many, what a/c had the most diversions, how many cities had multiple diversions, but just haven't gotten around to doing it.

Hi all. I've been off the boards for a very long time . . . so please understand . . . I'm not asking this question to start a 'flame war', I just don't know.

Are the NWA mechanics still on strike?

Apologies for asking the basic question.

After reading the post about when will the NWA forum go away, does that also mean this thread will go when NWA is fully integrated?

I'm sure that the SCABS and NW management would like for this thread to go away... ;)

BTW, my next pick will be MOT with a hydraulic issue.

Latest posts