G O P ... hypocracy ' 101 ' --- OK. (R) Senators Inhofe + Coburn

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
These two REPUG Hypocrits had PLENTY of Negative things (and votes) to say against disaster aid for hurricane SANDY (Think fellow GOPer Cris Cristy/NJ).

But NOW 'the shoe is on the other foot',...... so (now)..' Let the spinning game begin ' !

The Republican Party.
' The GIFT that Keeps-On...G I V I N G ' !

LEAN FORWARD.

These two REPUG Hypocrits had PLENTY of Negative things (and votes) to say against disaster aid for hurricane SANDY (Think fellow GOPer Cris Cristy/NJ).

But NOW 'the shoe is on the other foot',...... so (now)..' Let the spinning game begin ' !

The Republican Party.
' The GIFT that Keeps-On...G I V I N G ' !

LEAN FORWARD.

One does have to wonder if he will read any bill as closely as he read the Sandy bill and is ready to vote no if there is any aid to Kansas or Missouri caused by tornados. Don't know if he noticed that DC was hit with high winds from Sandy...damaged some roofs. I'm not sure...if they were looking for offsets in Sandy, did they offer to cut any Oklahoma programs to make up the shortfall? If the bill doesn't have offset funding, does that mean that Coburn will vote against it?

One does have to wonder if he will read any bill as closely as he read the Sandy bill and is ready to vote no if there is any aid to Kansas or Missouri caused by tornados. Don't know if he noticed that DC was hit with high winds from Sandy...damaged some roofs. I'm not sure...if they were looking for offsets in Sandy, did they offer to cut any Oklahoma programs to make up the shortfall? If the bill doesn't have offset funding, does that mean that Coburn will vote against it?

Good points KCF !

Kind of like..... ' NIMBY ' (Not in MY Backyard).....in reverse.

Phoney Pricks,.........the both of them !

Apparently you're a low-information voter, Bears. Coburn already said no aid for Oklahoma without offsets.

Please explain how is one a phony prick or a hypocrite when they're already on record for applying the same standard they did with Sandy to their own state's aid?

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/oklahoma-tornado-tom-coburn-91659.html

When you have a family disaster, do you get to overspend your family's budget?

Same principle here.

I know it's difficult for Bears and other progressives to understand that you have to live within your means, even when the unexpected happens.

[sub]I do belive the Sandy relief bills had all kind of non Sandy things thrown in. That I beleive was the reason people voted against it.[/sub]

[sub]I do belive the Sandy relief bills had all kind of non Sandy things thrown in. That I beleive was the reason people voted against it.[/sub]

You are correct. All kinds of pork was tossed on and then the Dems falsely accused GOP of blocking disaster aid.....BS bunch if you ask me.

Sad thing here, even though it is an epic disaster, our ability to cover and pay for things is clearly becoming an issue.

Radiohead Alex Jones told listeners yesterday that he believes that Obama used his weather machine to create this awful mess to take away from the other issues in D.C. If that's true, then maybe McCain and Gramham will hold more hearings. Funny how that those two can hold more hearings on Bengazzi where four deaths occurred and not one hearing was held over Bush's claim that Iraq had WMD and thousands were killed.

You are correct. All kinds of pork was tossed on and then the Dems falsely accused GOP of blocking disaster aid.....BS bunch if you ask me.

Sad thing here, even though it is an epic disaster, our ability to cover and pay for things is clearly becoming an issue.

Just print Mo' money Dell !

Now back to the issue the thread was created to divert attention from...........The IRS scadal !

Apparently you're a low-information voter, Bears. Coburn already said no aid for Oklahoma without offsets.

Please explain how is one a phony prick or a hypocrite when they're already on record for applying the same standard they did with Sandy to their own state's aid?

http://www.politico....burn-91659.html

Same principle here.

I know it's difficult for Bears and other progressives to understand that you have to live within your means, even when the unexpected happens.

What offsets to Oklahoma did Coburn offer up for the Sandy victims before he voted against it.

Yes...money for roofs in DC...which happened to be hit by high winds when Sandy passed. Still wondering what Oklahoma programs Coburn offered to cut in order to provide those offsets for Sandy victims.

http://www.politico....burn-91659.html

Same principle here.

Do you know where the off sets were in 99 and 08? I cannot find any info on them?

Reactions: 2 people