Get Ready To " F L U S H ", IN 10 Hours !

the pres has to choose his battles. There are 4million out of work due to the masterful handling of this pandemic by the last guy. Very few of them live near the pipeline.

I wonder how many lives were potentially lost because Amazon sat on the sidelines until after the inauguration?... Seems like suddenly Amazon a way to get some good press, and we know that the lapdog media won't call them out.

Fact is that distribution isn't the problem. FedEx and UPS didn't hesitate to step forward months ago and participate, and neither did the major airlines. Vaccines are getting out.

The problem is they're not being used, and that's on the state health officials, not the manufacturer or shipper. There are growing reports of vaccines being thrown out because they weren't used up fast enough, and that's on the states who made it (intentionally?) difficult to get people vaccinated prior to the inauguration.

why should Bezos join an incompetent white house that actively sought ways to screw him and amazon? Especially when the former white house threw everyone else under the blame bus for all of its failures?

Bezos knew what all reasonable people knew after 400,000 dead: there is no plan.

The problem is they're not being used, and that's on the state health officials, not the manufacturer or shipper. There are growing reports of vaccines being thrown out because they weren't used up fast enough, and that's on the states who made it (intentionally?) difficult to get people vaccinated prior to the inauguration.

If things go right it was all Trump, when things go wrong it is all somebody else.

the pres has to choose his battles. There are 4million out of work due to the masterful handling of this pandemic by the last guy. Very few of them live near the pipeline.
Pandemic was handled at the state and local levels via CDC and the Fauci dream teams guidance..
They can find jobs in green energy.
11,000 jobs, 8000 union members.
And I'm sure they'll vote dem in 2022.

Green jobs are not going to replace global oil based economies.

“ ‘I made it clear to the corporate leaders,’ Biden said during remarks about the U.S. economy in Wilmington, Del. ‘I said ‘I want you to know I’m a union guy. Unions are going to have increased power. They just nodded. They understand. It’s not anti-business. It’s about economic growth.’ “

Last edited:
the oil industry wont absorb 4m unemployed. there already is a pipeline from Alberta. why have a second when u.s. oil compnies cant survive with oil prices this low? there are bigger fish to fry right now.

the oil industry wont absorb 4m unemployed. there already is a pipeline from Alberta. why have a second when u.s. oil compnies cant survive with oil prices this low? there are bigger fish to fry right now.
Like boys that think they are girls competing in women's sports?

Oil sands have a logistical problem...so now, to save the environment, the oil will be trucked across the country. Smart move.

If you drive trucks, manufacture trucks, repair trucks, hell yeah! It's a great idea. More jobs!

Once a pipline is built, most those jobs disappear..

Latest posts