Glo-Bull Warming and Science

signals

Veteran
Dec 30, 2007
upstate ny
Globull warming is the farce that it is. Many say it is a science and we must respect the scientist who rely on the man-made warming theory to get their funding money by idiot taxpayers! Well your great scientists say humans must clean up their act or face an alien attack!

Yes reality has taken a detour science fiction will now be the norm! :lol: :lol:

Reactions: 3 people
Globull warming is the farce that it is. Many say it is a science and we must respect the scientist who rely on the man-made warming theory to get their funding money by idiot taxpayers! Well your great scientists say humans must clean up their act or face an alien attack!

Yes reality has taken a detour science fiction will now be the norm! :lol: :lol:

evidence_CO2.jpg

Source: NASA

(I know, they are just stupid government employees telling us all that the moon is not made of cheese)

Reactions: 2 people
I have heard that higher levels of CO2 can actually bring global cooling.
There are many unknowns. That is why I would like us to err on the side of caution with regards to climate change policy:

More from the NASA site on Climate Change:

Carbon cycle. Currently, natural processes remove about half of each year's human carbon dioxide emissions from the atmosphere, although this varies a bit year to year. It isn't well understood where this carbon dioxide goes, with some evidence that the oceans are the major repository and other evidence that land biota absorbs the majority. There is also some evidence that the ability of the Earth system to continue absorbing it may decline as the world warms, leading to faster accumulation in the atmosphere. But this possibility isn't well understood either. The planned Orbiting Carbon Observatory mission will mark NASA's first attempt to answer some of these questions via space observations.

Reactions: 1 person
There are many unknowns. That is why I would like us to err on the side of caution with regards to climate change policy:

More from the NASA site on Climate Change:

Global Warming is not a farce. What has become a farce is the reason why. Truth is no one really know how much is man made and how much is the normal shifts in climate that have occurred.

Al "I invented the Internet" Gore is a fraud and a phoney to be sure. The late George Carlin seems to offer a funny and pretty accurate assessment if you ask me.

Let me emphasize that warming is a true phenomenom. It is natural...not caused by man. In the 1800s the earths temp dropped by 2 degrees caused by Krakatoa and Mt. Tambora. People tend to forget the below temp and make a big deal of the rising temp.

It is obvious that people are clueless. The point of this post is that the globull warmers are seeing an immenent alien attack because their scientists say so.

Here's a fact...some scientist aregoing to get paid a cajillion dollars to tell you that handicapped toilets are the filthiest and germiest toilets on the planet. I know this because everybody but the handicapped use them. Might as well wait for the scientists to state the obvious!

Globalwarming is a Phenom. If man can control the weather we would have destroyed the planet a million years ago. Lets hope that the aliens invade us soon to stop us from destroying the planet :rolleyes:

Once science becomes science fiction it is just that...FICTION!

Continue to fight the wet dream called glo-bull warming made by a puny man. I will continue to burn carbons and add to your problems because if I cause it, the airlines are the hypocrites because they are the prime problem releasing carbon...and jet fuel...into them upper atmosphere :p

Do you think it is unknown what trying to regulate carbon will do to our economy? Especially when even NASA says it isn't well understood where CO2 goes.

Do you know what not regulating carbon out put might do to man kind? Science of this nature is not exact. There is no do over button.

Do you know what not regulating carbon out put might do to man kind? Science of this nature is not exact. There is no do over button.

I don't know what will happen either, however by the time it does I'll either be worm food or in Heaven. So I really don't care. Besides my carbon foot print is way less than Al Gore's. When he lowers his personal carbon foot print I'll start to worry.

The science is so settled that space aliens are deemed liberals whose main concern is our welfare? Is that what the anal probes were for? Taking temperature perhaps?

evidence_CO2.jpg

Source: NASA

(I know, they are just stupid government employees telling us all that the moon is not made of cheese)

Who signs NASA's paycheck?

I thought NASA was all wrapped up in selling Muslim contributions to non violent issues since the dawn of time.

According to NASA, the CO2 level has never been above 300 parts per million for the last 650,000 prior to the 1950’s, yet it’s now 380 ppm, showing the increase is due to mans activity since the Industrial Revolution. Do you have any material to refute this claim?

To answer this question we need to ask why NASA scientists and other proponents of man-made global warming are only looking at the last 650,000 years when they believe earth is billions of years old? The only answer possible is that even the evolutionary interpretation of the fossil record and other geological data shows there have been many periods where the earth was warmer and had higher carbon dioxide levels. For example, an article in Science vol. 332 p 430, 22 April dealing with past climate variations makes the following statement about the Eocene period (allegedly 34-56 million years ago): “Although the global physiography of the Eocene was broadly similar to that of the modern Earth, the climate was vastly different. Polar regions lacked major ice sheets and were home to cold-intolerant plants and animals, and tropical oceans steamed away at temperatures approaching 40°C. These differences were driven at least in part by atmospheric CO2 concentrations about five times the preindustrial value.”

According to evolution, this carbon dioxide rich period occurred at least 34 million years before the first caveman lit a fire, let alone before 20th century humans made steel, drove cars and generated electricity. There is no doubt that temperatures and carbon dioxide have increased over the last few centuries, but the real question is what caused it? If it has happened by natural processes before, it can happen by natural processes again. Well known anti creationist Geology Professor Ian Plimer has researched sources of carbon dioxide and in an address to Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy in Sydney on 11 April 2007 he claimed: “about 0.1 per cent of the atmospheric carbon dioxide was due to human activity and much of the rest due to little-understood geological phenomena.” This makes the man-made component 1,000th part of 0.03% which truly trivial, and can be ignored without any fear.

Early NASSA

There.was a recent NASA report that devestated the GW theory. It showed much more co2 was being released into outer space then was anticipated by there "models". The kicker was they that they had no explanation why,

Global Warming is not a farce. What has become a farce is the reason why. Truth is no one really know how much is man made and how much is the normal shifts in climate that have occurred.

Al "I invented the Internet" Gore is a fraud and a phoney to be sure. The late George Carlin seems to offer a funny and pretty accurate assessment if you ask me.
The chart i posted above is fact. That is not a normal shift.

I get it. You don't like Al Gore and you like George Carlin. I do not understand how that furthers any substantiation of your argument.

The chart i posted above is fact. That is not a normal shift.

I get it. You don't like Al Gore and you like George Carlin. I do not understand how that furthers any substantiation of your argument.

What comes before an Ice Age? Global Warming. Once the globe gets warm enough it alters the flow of air and water in particular the gulf stream allowing the North Atlantic to cool. Then you get an Ice age and the process starts over. Now all of this takes about 10,000 years so you'll pardon me if I'm not overly concerned.

There is a whole bunch of junk science out there supporting the notion that the climate change is man made. Most of it has been shown to be just that junk science. RE: The whole Polar Bear extinction theory brought forth is now found to have relied on faulty research.

More Progressive crap designed to continue to steal our individual Liberty.

Now all of this takes about 10,000 years so you'll pardon me if I'm not overly concerned.

There is a whole bunch of junk science out there supporting the notion that the climate change is man made. Most of it has been shown to be just that junk science. RE: The whole Polar Bear extinction theory brought forth is now found to have relied on faulty research.

More Progressive crap designed to continue to steal our individual Liberty.
The chart goes back 600,000 years.

Not sure where you are going with the polar bear tangent???

NASA is in the business of junk science now?

Living in the Houston area, I know many NASA employees. Progressive/liberal they are not.

Would you like a slice of the moon for your ham sandwich?

Reactions: 3 people