Glo-Bull Warming and Science

And here's the guy who left the message!

Climate change expert is jailed for conning EPA out of $900,000

[SIZE=1.2em]The Environmental Protection Agency's top climate change expert and highest paid employee was sentenced to 32 months in federal prison today for defrauding the government.[/SIZE]
John C. Beale, who lives with his wife in Virginia, claimed he was a CIA agent working in Pakistan so he didn't have to show up for work for months at a time and defrauded the government out of more than $900,000. He said he did it out of 'greed' and got a 'rush of excitement' from it.
The 65-year-old's 13 year scam was 'inexplicable' and 'unbelievably egregious', Judge Ellen Huvelle said in Washington D.C. federal court today.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526051/John-C-Beale-climate-change-expert-defrauded-EPA-900K-claiming-CIA-agent.html#ixzz2nsey52Vh 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Riiiight...........gona take the word of some Dude, that claims he's a CIA agent, when it comes to Globull Warming!

It's all about the dollar and this guy and Gore proved it! 

Knotbuyinit said:
Interestingly boring.
I'm curious as to why a 20 something year old geologist in 1959 would think that Glaciers were advancing. Glacier have been retreating since at least the end of the last mini ice age in 1850.
Can you guys please find another block to panhandle?
It is quite obvious that you have taken affection with me and my posts. Each time I post, you are there to jump. What is with the panhandle comment?

Thank you for the insightful response to my posting of an article that I found of interest.

BTW:

"As it turned out, Walker, who was in his 20s at the time, died the same year he left the message in a bottle, having had a medical emergency on Ward Hunt Island and having been evacuated."

"...Surprisingly, Vincent and Sarrazin didnt keep the letter. After anchoring it down with rocks for a photo (at top), it was reinserted into the bottle, along with a new message asking the person who finds it to re-measure the distance to the glacier and report back to the research team."

It really does not pass the smell test for me.

Reactions: 3 people
Force Majeure said:
It is quite obvious that you have taken affection with me and my posts. Each time I post, you are there to jump. What is with the panhandle comment?

Thank you for the insightful response to my posting of an article that I found of interest.

BTW:

"As it turned out, Walker, who was in his 20s at the time, died the same year he left the message in a bottle, having had a medical emergency on Ward Hunt Island and having been evacuated."

"...Surprisingly, Vincent and Sarrazin didnt keep the letter. After anchoring it down with rocks for a photo (at top), it was reinserted into the bottle, along with a new message asking the person who finds it to re-measure the distance to the glacier and report back to the research team."

IMHO, I wouldn't take it personal. This is a tough group here in the Water Cooler.

Reactions: 1 person

BTW:

Yeah dude, I've responded to approximately 3 percent of your total posts! IMO only someone with PPD would equate that to having an "affection" for you and your posts! If you take offense to responses, don't post!

What's with the panhandle comment you ask? As I expected, the comment went right over your head! The global warming zealots, like junkie panhandlers, focus on America to extort money to support their misguided agenda. Let them take that BS to China, Russia or India and see how far they get!

Reactions: 2 people
Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter
  • Chris Turney, a climate scientist and leader of the expedition, was going to document 'environmental changes' at the pole
  • In an interview he said he expected melting ice to play a part in expedition
  • MV Akademik Schokalskiy still stuck among thick ice sheet 1,500 nautical miles south of Hobart, the Tasmanian capital
  • Called for help at 5am Christmas morning after becoming submerged in ice
  • Australia's back-up ship, Aurora Australis could not break through
They went in search evidence of the world’s melting ice caps, but instead a team of climate scientists have been forced to abandon their mission … because the Antarctic ice is thicker than usual at this time of year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531159/Antarctic-crew-build-ice-helipad-help-rescuers.html#ixzz2p1AOCift

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 1 person
al-gore021814.jpg

Paris (AFP) - Far from offering a simple fix, sci-fi solutions to global warming may in fact make the problem worse, a probe of "geo-engineering" options said on Tuesday.

But on current emissions trends, these technologies stand little chance of rolling back warming to the UN-targeted 2 C (3.6 F) and may well make matters worse, according to the most comprehensive study yet.
http://news.yahoo.com/geo-engineering-no-holy-grail-study-180859576.html;_ylt=AwrBJR9u3QxTs3EAcV7QtDMD

The walls would need to be about 1,000 feet high and 150 feet wide.
Forget the Great Wall of China… How about the Great Wall of ….. Kansas?
One scientist thinks we can protect parts of the central USA from ferocious tornadoes by building several gigantic walls across Tornado Alley:
"If we build three east-west great walls in the American Midwest .... one in North Dakota, one along the border between Kansas and Oklahoma to the east, and the third one in south Texas and Louisiana, we will diminish the tornado threats in the Tornado Alley forever," according to physicist Rongjia Tao of Temple University.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/02/25/giant-walls-tornado-alley/5808887/

Glenn Quagmire said:
Weather warfare. LMAO!

Comedy central:

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.
Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: ‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.’

An analysis of statements emanating from the US Air Force points to the unthinkable: the covert manipulation of weather patterns, communications and electric power systems as a weapon of global warfare, enabling the US to disrupt and dominate entire regions. Weather manipulation is the pre-emptive weapon par excellence. It can be directed against enemy countries or ‘friendly nations’ without their knowledge, used to destabilise economies, ecosystems and agriculture. It can also trigger havoc in financial and commodity markets. The disruption in agriculture creates a greater dependency on food aid and imported grain staples from the US and other Western countries.

HAARP was developed as part of an Anglo-American partnership between Raytheon Corporation, which owns the HAARP patents, the US Air Force and British Aerospace Systems (BAES).

The HAARP project is one among several collaborative ventures in advanced weapons systems between the two defence giants. The HAARP project was initiated in 1992 by Advanced Power Technologies, Inc. (APTI), a subsidiary of Atlantic Richfield Corporation (ARCO). APTI (including the HAARP patents) was sold by ARCO to E-Systems Inc, in 1994. E-Systems, on contract to the CIA and US Department of Defense, outfitted the ‘Doomsday Plan’, which ‘allows the President to manage a nuclear war’.Subsequently acquired by Raytheon Corporation, it is among the largest intelligence contractors in the World. BAES was involved in the development of the advanced stage of the HAARP antenna array under a 2004 contract with the Office of Naval Research.
The installation of 132 high frequency transmitters was entrusted by BAES to its US subsidiary, BAE Systems Inc. The project, according to a July report in Defense News, was undertaken by BAES’s Electronic Warfare division. In September it received DARPA’s top award for technical achievement for the design, construction and activation of the HAARP array of antennas.

The HAARP system is fully operational and in many regards dwarfs existing conventional and strategic weapons systems. While there is no firm evidence of its use for military purposes, Air Force documents suggest HAARP is an integral part of the militarisation of space. One would expect the antennas already to have been subjected to routine testing.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/weather-warfare-beware-the-us-military-s-experiments-with-climatic-warfare/7561