Good Thing No 10 Ton Birds Out There

Too Funny:
Anyone remember the Japanese fishing boat sunk by the cow a few years ago?
Seems some dazed fishermen (fishers) (fishingpersons) were found floating around in a raft.
They insisted that a cow had fallen out of the sky crashing through the boat and sinking it.
The local authorities called Bulls--t and launched an investigation to find out what really happened.

Cut to an airfield on the Russian Islands north of Japan a few hours before the incident.
Russia cargo plane lands and off loads cargo - crew notices some cows wandering around and decides to take one home for BBQ (Is good idea NO?)
The bewildered beast is herded up the ramp and given a brief safety briefing.
Ramp closed engines roar and off they thunder.
Turns out the cow doesn't like the cabin service and is not impressed with the forthcoming meal service either so ignoring the seat belt signs (if any) proceeds to charge around the cargo compartment stomping and goring at everthing in sight.
The cargo master wisely retreats to the cockpit and confers with the aircraft commander.
After a quick conferance using all CRM it was decided to open the cargo ramp -after all they are over the ocean what can they hit.
The cow sees daylight and goes for it setting his laser seeker as he trundles out the door. (Perhaps he always wanted to be surf and turf instead of BBQ)

Cut to the surface of the ocean where our honest toilers of the sea are calmly pulling in the days catch. ( what kind of noise does a cow at terminal velocity make? These guys are about to find out!) :wacko:
True or aviation ledgend- I do not know.

Hey short timer Sharkbait ! Had lunch today with the Agent (XK47). He sends his best and awaits (like myself) for the infamous half century celebration lasagna dinner. :D We's real hungry :D :p

Back to your post, yep, truth or legend, still absolutely amusing. I'm not only trying to imagine the facial expressions (humans) , but just imagine what went through the cow's minds. :shock:

Latest posts

Back