Grassroots Efforts at DL for ACS and FAs, no personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
11081345_891778660842284_4646577527101941169_n.jpg
And about a pay increase for union upper management, golf course maintenance, and gas in the "CORPORATE" jet!

Reactions: 2 people
Kev3188 said:
Obviously. 

That's not what I was referring to, but you already knew that, right?
then let's cover all the bases.

DL is free to do anything it wants as long as it is not targeted at one SPECIFIC group, right?

southwind said:
And about a pay increase for union upper management, golf course maintenance, and gas in the "CORPORATE" jet!
Do you ever think before you post?

You really are the dumbest poster on the board.

No raises for representatives or officers are raised without membership approval at the District and/or Grand Lodge Conventions.

The nine hole course is maintained as part of Placid Harbor which is paid for out of the interest off the strike fund.

Anderson made $14 million for 80,000 employees, IP Buffenbarger made $200,000 for 573,000 IAM Members.

WorldTraveler said:
then let's cover all the bases.

DL is free to do anything it wants as long as it is not targeted at one SPECIFIC group, right?
Wrong again, World Fraudster strikes again with lies and misinformation.

WorldTraveler said:
following federal law doesn't require DL to be silent, Kev.

Yep, OK for a union to make their voice heard but, not a peep from the company they're trying to infiltrate, will be tolerated!

700UW said:
Do you ever think before you post?

You really are the dumbest poster on the board.

No raises for representatives or officers are raised without membership approval at the District and/or Grand Lodge Conventions.

The nine hole course is maintained as part of Placid Harbor which is paid for out of the interest off the strike fund.

Anderson made $14 million for 80,000 employees, IP Buffenbarger made $200,000 for 573,000 IAM Members.
And you're nothing more than a parrot for an organization you don't represent, trying to get their hands in the pockets of employees of a company you don't work for.

Then I would say Buffenburgers over paid!

Reactions: 3 people
See you prove my point, you cant refute a point I made, as you are ignorant have no clue on how things work.

Kev3188 said:

Sorting through/verifying ~12000 cards for starters?

Be honest: Would you rather this be done quickly, or done right? In the interim, the FA group is still an at will workforce, which is what you prefer.

I think everyone wants to make sure that all the I's are dotted & T's are crossed.

Of course I want this done right,
Just pointing out the many lies we hear from the IAM.
They have no clue but continue to tell everyone what they want to hear.

Glenn Quagmire said:
The lack of knowledge of labor law by some is only surpassed by their interest in ignoring it exists.
No kidding!

BABABOOY said:
Of course I want this done right,
Good. I'm glad we at least share that sliver of common ground.

Just pointing out the many lies we hear from the IAM.
They have no clue but continue to tell everyone what they want to hear.
I haven't seen anything from the IAM itself talking about being fast. An ambitious timeline for the election to be completed? In hindsight, probably, but this is one of the largest the NMB has ever handled. Given the sheer volume of cards, I'm not sure anyone (myself included) truly realized just how long the vetting of them would take.

how about you tell us what the other airline CEOs have made.

somehow the class envy only focuses on Richard Anderson.

btw, EVERY ONE of the airline CEOs has created wealth for stockholders.

all the IAM does is transfer wealth from the hands of one group of people and stick it in the pocket of another.

If the IAM actually created wealth, then the world would be jumping into union membership left and right.

but they aren't creating wealth and people are fleeing unions in droves.

as much as some people fail to grasp it, human beings have their own economic interests in mind and will do whatever it takes to achieve those goals.

it is precisely because the IAM doesn't achieve those goals any better - and often worse than non-union groups that the number of people leaving unions continues to grow.  

Kev3188 said:
No kidding!

Good. I'm glad we at least share that sliver of common ground.
perhaps you can recount for us some of what DL's actions were during the representation campaigns post merger were, then?

I don't recall DL being either silent or inhibited to act.

Past 4 IAM filings to the NMB. 

another example why this "possible" election is NOT about Delta F/A's.
​and ALL about the IAM  Not even these Railroad workers want them lol

02/27/14
Kansas & Oklahoma Railroad
Dismissal
23 No, 12 Yes 
(65% No-35% Yes)

09/12/14 
Endeavor Air Maintenance Controllers-
Dismissal
Insufficient Showing of Interest. 
11/21/2014 
Horizon Airlines Stock & Stores 
Dismissal. 
14 No, 11 Yes
(55% No - 45% Yes)
02/04/2015
Palmetto Railways Maintenance.
Dismissal
4 No, 0 Yes
(100% No- 0% Yes)

the IAM is in "hail Mary" mode to try to survive.

It is all about saving a dying organization and nothing about improving the fortunes of DL employees.

700UW said:
See you prove my point, you cant refute a point I made, as you are ignorant have no clue on how things work.
Only point that needs proving here.........again .......is that you "DON'T" represent the IAM and you "DON'T" work for DL.

Comparing the CEO of DL to the CEO of the IAM is like comparing the dude who runs BP oil to the dude that owns one gas station!

BABABOOY said:
 Past 4 IAM filings to the NMB. 

another example why this "possible" election is NOT about Delta F/A's.
​and ALL about the IAM  Not even these Railroad workers want them lol

02/27/14
Kansas & Oklahoma Railroad
Dismissal23 No, 12 Yes 
(65% No-35% Yes)

09/12/14 
Endeavor Air Maintenance Controllers-
Dismissal
Insufficient Showing of Interest. 
11/21/2014 
Horizon Airlines Stock & Stores 
Dismissal. 
14 No, 11 Yes
(55% No - 45% Yes)
02/04/2015
Palmetto Railways Maintenance.
Dismissal
4 No, 0 Yes
(100% No- 0% Yes)
Saw that earlier. The IAM couldn't even organize 6 people, at Palmetto Railways, to get on board!

Status
Not open for further replies.