Great experience!

jimcfs

Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Athens, WV
I've been a loyal (often elite) FF on US/PI for over 20 years, flying US exclusively except for a few stray flights on WN or AS on the west coast over the years. This week, my 8 year old son and I had the opportunity to fly FL AVL-MCO-AVL. We came away very impressed.

The service reminded me of things I haven't seen in many many years. On the flight down to MCO, the captain was extremely personable. He entertained us during the pre-departure briefing with a song and played the harmonica. On the return yesterday, the A FA did her announcements with a WN flair and enthusiasm. Both FA crews were very good even with full flights both ways. I let my son use the in-flight wifi on both flights to keep him entertained. It worked as advertised and had very good speed.

I really wish I had FL closer to where we live (between BKW and BLF in the WV mountains)... I'm not counting the CRW-MCO service, as that's only one route. However, I will be looking at FL now when I have to fly again. Your people opened my eyes.

I've been a loyal (often elite) FF on US/PI for over 20 years, flying US exclusively except for a few stray flights on WN or AS on the west coast over the years. This week, my 8 year old son and I had the opportunity to fly FL AVL-MCO-AVL. We came away very impressed.

The service reminded me of things I haven't seen in many many years. On the flight down to MCO, the captain was extremely personable. He entertained us during the pre-departure briefing with a song and played the harmonica. On the return yesterday, the A FA did her announcements with a WN flair and enthusiasm. Both FA crews were very good even with full flights both ways. I let my son use the in-flight wifi on both flights to keep him entertained. It worked as advertised and had very good speed.

I really wish I had FL closer to where we live (between BKW and BLF in the WV mountains)... I'm not counting the CRW-MCO service, as that's only one route. However, I will be looking at FL now when I have to fly again. Your people opened my eyes.
Thank you for the kind words... we do try to please our customers as without you, we are unemployed. I hope you will get the op to fly on us again...
Regards, QA

I'm sure they're a great airline.. but come on! lol.. A pilot with a harmonica?? :rolleyes:

Sounds like Mad Dog. Great Guy. Been playing the harmonica intro for a very long time, and he's actually quite good at it! He has been featured in USA Today before for his welcome aboard speech. Glad you enjoyed it.

Back