" H E L L O ".... fellow 'coolers', ANYBODY HOME ???

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
5 people MURDERED in FLL ! (maybe 'this' will try to get SWEPT under the RUG by 'cooler conservatives'.) (That PESKY Gun Control thing you Know) !!!!!
What lucky airline gets to own all this FREE Publicity. I heard DELTA. YES ? NO? ??????

5 people MURDERED in FLL ! (maybe 'this' will try to get SWEPT under the RUG by 'cooler conservatives'.) (That PESKY Gun Control thing you Know) !!!!!
What lucky airline gets to own all this FREE Publicity. I heard DELTA. YES ? NO? ??????

FLL is a gun free zone, no match for ISIS inspired liberal.

C1hMPcqWQAEnBVq.jpg

I must have missed your posting about the 55 people shot in Chicago 6 fatally New Years weekend , home of th toughest gun laws the country.
Home of some guy named Obama too

I hate to rain on your joy but I think it was Air Canada

Most news outlets are now saying it was a DL flight.
ok early reports were Air Canada
to me it's kind of irrelevant given someone could walk in off the street and do the same thing
seemed important to bears though

Some asshat (friend of a friend) on Facebook was saying the only reason the suspect wasn't shot by police was because he was white.

Now that we know the shooter was Hispanic, seem's that everyone's gone silent.

Oh well. See y'all in time for the mid-terms.

Some asshat (friend of a friend) on Facebook was saying the only reason the suspect wasn't shot by police was because he was white.

Approach it as a George Zimmerman type thing....

Jesus dell, don't let the thought of STRICK BACKGROUND CHECKS for gun owners cloud over your thinking, now.
On a different note, I'd LOVE to see American Airlines come out immediately with a policy of REFUSING to carry Live Ammo ANYWHERE on board ANY a/c.

And Lastly, the STEELERS better NOT F/U through out the entire AFC playoffs.
Do you UNDERSTAND what I just said dell ??????????

Jesus dell, don't let the thought of STRICK BACKGROUND CHECKS for gun owners cloud over your thinking, now.
On a different note, I'd LOVE to see American Airlines come out immediately with a policy of REFUSING to carry Live Ammo ANYWHERE on board ANY a/c.

And Lastly, the STEELERS better NOT F/U through out the entire AFC playoffs.
Do you UNDERSTAND what I just said dell ??????????

We have had in place for quite some time strict background checks through NCIC.

ok early reports were Air Canada...

I know. I saw those as well. I think AC is int he same terminal, which led to those early reports...

I'm glad he wasn't shot if for no other reason than hopefully getting some answers from him.