" H E L L O ".... fellow 'coolers', ANYBODY HOME ???

I'm sure the families of the dead will find some consolation with that.

WTF is that about?

Maybe if throw out the obligatory "thoughts and prayers", then I have done my part.

We need to do better for our veterans. It may or may not have helped this guy, but how many vets are out there with combat induced mental issues, or PTS due to our new type of combat.

21 per day. How do those families feel? Thoughts and prayers for them too...

WTF is that about?

Maybe if throw out the obligatory "thoughts and prayers", then I have done my part.

We need to do better for our veterans. It may or may not have helped this guy, but how many vets are out there with combat induced mental issues, or PTS due to our new type of combat.

PTS my ass...

santiago-isis-finger-salute-575x472.jpg

Only under the era of the Obama "neutered intelligence services" you can walk right into an FBI office with a gun & say you're fighting for ISIS & they'll send you on your way.

But its the guns fault...

What do you know about PTSD?
Read a book?
Internet search?
JMHO, you are a troll.

and you suck at it.
:eek:

Occam's razor my friend. In his own words and actions.:cool:

Seriously how effing stupid can people be to believe that when a guy walks into a FBI field office, says he wants to fight for ISIS, they send him on his way....and you think its PTSD or something.

:confused: Whats next, Russia was to blame? Trump? :confused:

Its best to read the following with "yakkity sax" playing, if it wasn't so tragic.

Alleged airport gunman had several run-ins with police

—Jan. 11, 2016: Physical disturbance reported, arrest warrant for criminal mischief issued for Santiago.

—Feb. 23: Santiago arrested, found in violation of terms of his release at an address he was restricted from being at.

—March 18: Physical disturbance reported. Officers could not establish probable cause for an arrest. Tolley did not provide further details.

—Oct. 15: Domestic violence/physical disturbance reported. Officers investigated but a prosecutor did not authorize an arrest. Tolley did not provide further details.

—Oct. 21: Allegation of strangulation reported. Investigating officers established no probable cause for an arrest.

—Nov. 7: Police called to Anchorage FBI office for a "mental health crisis" involving a man having disjointed thoughts, Tolley said. Investigating agents told officers Santiago arrived asking for help, was having "terroristic thoughts" and believed he was being influenced by the Islamic State. He was admitted to a mental health facility. A gun, found in Santiago's vehicle outside the office, along with his newborn child, was held by police for safe keeping, Tolley said.

—Nov. 17: A letter was sent to Santiago about picking up his gun.

—Nov. 30: Santiago tried to retrieve his gun, at which time the Anchorage FBI was notified and contacted Santiago at the police station. Santiago did not leave with the gun, Tolley said. He provided no details as to why, except that matters were "re-coordinated" with the FBI.

—Dec. 8: The gun was released to Santiago.

—Jan. 6: Authorities say Santiago opened fire at the Florida airport, killing five. They have not said whether the gun used was the same he retrieved a month earlier.

WTF is that about?

Looking more like the guy had 'issues' beforehand. Through the history of warfare, PTS was there from day one

I'm sorry to jump on you like that. If anything calling him a vet may prove to be wrong. How about an internet ISIS recruit who opted for free training through enlistment? I read some findings ISIS was pushing home grown net radicals to go that route. Read he had several CID problems too. Starting to look that way...if so, he doesn't earn the title, Veteran, in my book. Again, I'm sorry for jumping off like that.

I'm sorry to jump on you like that. If anything calling him a vet may prove to be wrong. How about an internet ISIS recruit who opted for free training through enlistment? I read some findings ISIS was pushing home grown net radicals to go that route. Read he had several CID problems too. Starting to look that way...if so, he doesn't earn the title, Veteran, in my book. Again, I'm sorry for jumping off like that.

NP. I haven't read much about this. Too busy with my own life these days. BTW, I don't see several of these posts due to the ignore function of this new software so sometimes the threads/posts look disjointed in my timeline.

Latest posts