Habs Advance

407, I knew you had taste :D :D :D :D
Now why don't you just admit you're a closet Astar fanatic :up: :up: :up: :up:

Not a huge Habs fan, but it is good to see a Canadian team advance. Looking forward to seeing them b*tch slap tampa. :p

It was unfortunate that there were two series where two Canadian teams were playing eachother. When it comes to bringing the cup north, I don't care who does it. :up:

Apprentice :huh:

Yeah, maybe they can stop by broadway for some desecent acting lessons.

I know am a poor sport but hey, the first step is admitting your problem right?

sc

and what if somebody else admits your problem? Is it the same step forward? :up:

'cause according to many here, have i got problems........ :shock:

MAG, One of the first steps in any recovery is admitting to having a problem....are you ready to do that yet? :D :D

(I am ! :blink: )

Mags;

If somebody else admits you have a problem then they have a problem too(could be you) but would they admit they have a problem or would you have to point out that they have a problem then you would both have a problem and the problem may intensifie to cause others to believe you have a problem but then they would all have a problem.

I know I have a problem but damned if I can remember where I left it.

Maybe time to go look for more easter eggs.

sc

Oh yeah GO FLAMES GO :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

If the Habs keep playin' like they did last night, they should still be able to get some decent tee-off times for next weekend. B)

good morning all !!

well i think if they keep playing like they have been it won't be to long for that tee time like bohica said .........
nananananana, nananananana, hey hey good bye !!!!!

salut !!

Back