HAPPY JULY 04, to be followed by HAPPY NOV. 04 !!

WELL, Dog'.

Here we go AGAIN ! !

68 'Views', and the MORAL MAJORITY has gone DEAF, DUMB and BLIND, Again !!!!
It is not a moral majority for two reasons the majority of people in 16 voted for her not him and this minority of people have no morals or they would not vote for this person who has no moral character. These are facts but do not expect them to agree because they do not believe in facts and reality.

WELL, Dog'.

Here we go AGAIN ! !

68 'Views', and the MORAL MAJORITY has gone DEAF, DUMB and BLIND, Again !!!!

200.gif

The inspector hates America.

You know my very good cyber Friend, Dog'.

My TOPIC stated;, July 4th,2020 and November 4th,2020. BOTH DATES TO MAKE YOU HAPPY TO BE AN AMERICAN !!

Hmmm. These dates equal INDEPENDENCE DAY, and ELECTION DAY.
Both dates that American Blood was shed to have those two RIGHTS.

So I ask you Dog'. Doesn't it seem to us, to be HYPOCRITICAL, that the PHONY RE-PLUGS wouldn't be Gushing (Phony) Patriotism over this topic. I Mean, I Just don't get it !!!!!!!!

Why is it that this mourning when I woke up and first thing, I thought of Bears when I saw this? ...... But now he'll tell me it can't be him because he don't like Coors!
106707098_3101623716559258_8409005757562115471_n.jpg

Why is it that this mourning when I woke up and first thing, I thought of Bears when I saw this? ...... But now he'll tell me it can't be him because he don't like Coors!
106707098_3101623716559258_8409005757562115471_n.jpg

You stated that " YOU were " MOURNING " when you first woke up this " MORNING " !

Shite, If I were you, I'd be MOURNING TOO, that I realilized that I awoke alive, for another day !!

You stated that " YOU were " MOURNING " when you first woke up this " MORNING " !

Shite, If I were you, I'd be MOURNING TOO, that I realilzed that I awoke alive, for another day !!
Hell! you haven't "realilized" it yet?...... I can feed you these all day long!

Last edited: