Happy New Year to my friends at AA

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
I just wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of my friends at AA a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year. I pray that this is the year Mr. Parker and his merry band of thieves are shown off the property ( I have sworn not to fly AA until that happens), but I do wish you all the best....

I confess I have found a new “home” at Delta and they treat me very well as a lowly Gold. I hope one day you get a leader who aspires to their customer friendly business model instead of the Spirit/Frontier model.

My Best to You All
Art at ISP

I just wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of my friends at AA a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year. I pray that this is the year Mr. Parker and his merry band of thieves are shown off the property ( I have sworn not to fly AA until that happens), but I do wish you all the best....

I confess I have found a new “home” at Delta and they treat me very well as a lowly Gold. I hope one day you get a leader who aspires to their customer friendly business model instead of the Spirit/Frontier model.

My Best to You All
Art at ISP
Happy New Year to u n ur family. Glad u found new home at DL. Sorry to see u. Leave but i do understand sir