Happy Profit Sharing Day!

I hate to burst your bubble but i have no congregation...just another myth people here like to believe

This board is the domain of so much falsehood most wouldn't know truth if it hit them up the side of the head

I get nice bennies but no profit sharing

Reactions: 1 person
robbedagain said:
meto  I may be PMUS employee but in no way shape or form do I hate DL    And I don't think a lot of AA folks,  at least all the ones I know  like DL

WT  I highly doubt you here.     Youre wrong here     You really need help man.    You must be a real sad person to be with.      Ive known a lot of AA folks for years as well and yet none of them hate DL as you and meto seem to think.
Robbed.... just put the FRAUD on ignore..........

Reactions: 2 people
WorldTraveler said:
AA people are the worst and have been for years.

Combine that with the bad blood that has existed between DL and US and you have the internet recipe we have today. and it isn't just DL internet fans that can't stand Parker and co. Read a few earnings transcripts if you don't believe it doesn't exist at DL's C suite.

as for withholding for profit sharing, all you have to do is figure out how to underwithhold your regular paychecks to account for what is withheld from your profit sharing checks (you being the DL employees who complain about giving the government a loan).

if you can't figure out how, spend $50 bucks to get someone to do your taxes and have them tell you how.

it ain't rocket science.
AA fan boys, DL fan boys, UA fan boys, WN fan boys etc. etc. are the worst. I agree. Its easy for you and people like you to be so annoying because it means nothing to you. One big pissing contest. 

For real employees I have never ever seen an issue other than a select few. Only time i have any problems is with people who don't even work for the companies. 

robbedagain said:
meto  I may be PMUS employee but in no way shape or form do I hate DL    And I don't think a lot of AA folks,  at least all the ones I know  like DL

WT  I highly doubt you here.     Youre wrong here     You really need help man.    You must be a real sad person to be with.      Ive known a lot of AA folks for years as well and yet none of them hate DL as you and meto seem to think.
this. 

Let's be very clear
I am here and have been on internet chat forums to talk about the business of aviation
The AA internet fan club is the most defensive and unwilling to accept any honest yet critical word to be said about their company
When people like robbed can only say that I need help and call others frauds, it is clear that the spirit of respectful debate is lost
Ppl here have repeatedly tried to drag my personal life onto this board and continue to get it all wrong
When a handful of ppl here learn to accept legitimate business criticism of their company then we can have a decent discussion board
Until then it will be a noisy mess...which is clearly what the owners of this board want

And you threaten Kevin at least once a month to e-mail and call DL and get him fired.

You threatened Eric numerous times with a lawsuit, where is it?

You are a forum cancer. I mean you have a negative 7,402 rating, that says it all, and you have an alias which is against the boards TOS that you have used in the past to give yourself green marks, yet you claim you dont care about your reputation.

You constantly lie and post misinformation and even when you are proven wrong, you still run with your lies, threats and misinformation.

You make it personal when you threaten someone's job and livelihood.

And you have some distorted sense that you can and should stand up for others and all you do is screw more things up.
Kev and E are big boys and are free to contact me whenever they want if they have an issue

They don't interfere in my life and I stay out of theirs

You would do well to do the same

DL people are quite capable of thinking and acting on their own and without you as well

You got to be kidding.

You have threatened Kevin with is job numerous times, shall I go back through your posts and post them?

You have threatened Eric with a lawsuit several times.

And when you post it on the board, its not private anymore.

You really need to seek some help.

You arent a DL Person, you are a former DL person who left over eight years ago, you were never a FA, yet you try and tell them and everyone in the industry what to do, how DL is winning the world and every other airline sucks.

So since you never worked for UA, AA, nor US, then STFU already about them.

And once again you demonstrate that you know what others need and act for them even though are more than capable

If you took care of you and you alone, I would have nothing to do here

And you demonstrate why everyone cause you a liar, and given you the new name of World Fraudster.

Keep dreaming and lying to yourself, without this board you would have NO life.

You rear your Delta is your God and the best thing in the universe on EVERY THREAD about EVERY AIRLINE, only DELTA can do right, every other airline is wrong.

I see your up to negative 7,408 now, yep you are winning in the red marks.

topDawg said:
I think you have some AA people who just hate for hating, LDV....(but much like you hate AA just cause..) 
so the pissing contesters around here are a big part of it. 
Also have some jealous OAL employees. 

I don't know if there are 'genuine' DL haters out there, be they employed by your competitors, be they DL or other airline customers/frequent flyers, or general aviation fankids (if I could borrow the phrase).
Certainly there are instances where it's a case of "my airline is better than your airline" and perhaps a bit of jealousy (better compensation, or work rules, etc.) but not hate.  At least not IMHO.

On the other hand, there truly are 'genuine' World Fraudster haters.
But you have to ask yourself, why do people hate World Fraudster?
IMHO, it is because he inserts himself into every topic on every airline board.  This in itself would not be a crime.  What annoys people is his penchant for backhanded compliments, data fabrication and out right lying.  Then, the cherry on top is his refusal to admit he is wrong once he is corrected.

A perfect example of outright fabrication and lying is the made up claim that the DL-VS partnership has already generated more revenue than any other airline partnership over the same period of time.
A perfect example of him not being able to admit he is wrong is on the recent AA-KE codeshare thread (he was shown numerous times to be wrong about the nature of the AA-JL ATI, and B777/B787 econ seat configuration and seat width.

WorldTraveler said:
as for withholding for profit sharing, all you have to do is figure out how to underwithhold your regular paychecks to account for what is withheld from your profit sharing checks (you being the DL employees who complain about giving the government a loan).

if you can't figure out how, spend $50 bucks to get someone to do your taxes and have them tell you how.

Here is another perfect example of I am better than you.

diamondcutter said:
Your profit sharing is made by donations from your congregation! I would like to see how much they would donate to you, (their preacher ) every Sunday knowing how you behave and treat others on this board!!!

Amen.

WorldTraveler said:
I hate to burst your bubble but i have no congregation...just another myth people here like to believe

If that's the truth, then thank God.

WorldTraveler said:
Let's be very clear
I am here and have been on internet chat forums to talk about the business of aviation
The AA internet fan club is the most defensive and unwilling to accept any honest yet critical word to be said about their company
When people like robbed can only say that I need help and call others frauds, it is clear that the spirit of respectful debate is lost
Ppl here have repeatedly tried to drag my personal life onto this board and continue to get it all wrong
When a handful of ppl here learn to accept legitimate business criticism of their company then we can have a decent discussion board
Until then it will be a noisy mess...which is clearly what the owners of this board want

Translation:
Let's be very clear
I am here for one purpose and one purpose and that is to talk up DL
Of all the DL internet fankids and cheerleaders, I am the most defensive, the only one unwilling to accept honest criticism about my idol.
When people like robbed and others call me frauds, it is clear they ripped off the monicker from FruglFlyerv2.0
I have on repeatedly tired to smear eolesens reputation on purpose and threatened DL employees like Kev, but have not been able to get away with it
I will never learn to accept legitimate business criticism of my idol DL so there can never be a decent discussion on any board
Until I'm placed in the cornfield these boards will remain a noisy mess ... which is clearly not what the readers of this board want.

BTW - again I want to say:  congrats DL & DL employees on a job well  done and a deserved profit sharing check.

Cheers!

And my apologies for going off topic a wee bit.

let's see how far the board can go with negative marks.. .it is clearly a fixation for you but I obviously could care less.

what you can't accept is that someone knows what they are talking about and doesn't make up one witchhunt after another about DL in order to try to keep me from getting the upper hand in the conversation - which is exactly what you do

The success that DL is seeing and the profit sharing they received is because I have accurately predicted the trends that are taking place in the industry for more than a decade.

DL continues to adapt and win in the marketplace while others here hold onto unions as if they can save employees from mgmt. that has to outsource flying to regional carriers and pull capacity in markets where RASM is down by double digits because they threw too much capacity into those markets in the first place - which is exactly what I highlighted.

I spoke often about the large amount of capacity that AA and US were throwing into Europe and Latin America... it is no surprise that capacity is now coming back out.

At some point, the staffing levels will have to be adjusted. AA cannot keep employees on while shrinking mainline capacity.

DL is adding more mainline capacity than any other US airline and also leading the industry in domestic RASM growth and ahead of AA and UA when intl RASM is also considered.

Then why do you have an alias name on here that is against the Board's Terms of Service?

Why do you use Spectator to vote up your reputation?

Wouldnt that be Hubris and that is not very Christian.