Happy Profit Sharing Day!

Spectator hasn't existed as a user name for a very long time.

you, 700, are about nothing but throwing dirt when facts run out - which doesn't take long since all you stand for is emotion and not facts.

and cheapassflyer just shows that this is all about a pissing contest and not substance.

when people like him run around like him - not unlike ISIS - it is no wonder that fighter jets have to be sent in to settle the score.

we aren't talking about rational people when we are talking about ISIS, 700, or cheapassflyer.

WorldTraveler said:
Spectator hasn't existed as a user name for a very long time.

you, 700, are about nothing but throwing dirt when facts run out - which doesn't take long since all you stand for is emotion and not facts.

and cheapassflyer just shows that this is all about a pissing contest and not substance.

when people like him run around like him - not unlike ISIS - it is no wonder that fighter jets have to be sent in to settle the score.

we aren't talking about rational people when we are talking about ISIS, 700, or cheapassflyer.

Oh, oh! It might have been something I typed ...............

F9VW31YHJKBYGNO.LARGE.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
WorldTraveler said:
Let's be very clear
I am here and have been on internet chat forums to talk about the business of aviation
The AA internet fan club is the most defensive and unwilling to accept any honest yet critical word to be said about their company
When people like robbed can only say that I need help and call others frauds, it is clear that the spirit of respectful debate is lost
Ppl here have repeatedly tried to drag my personal life onto this board and continue to get it all wrong
When a handful of ppl here learn to accept legitimate business criticism of their company then we can have a decent discussion board
Until then it will be a noisy mess...which is clearly what the owners of this board want
Dude you cause everything you get. I use to feel bad for you but now I don't. All you do is try to start stuff. 

and don't talk about facts. Sometimes (rarely) you post them, most of the time you post crap or some stat that is small but you make it much bigger than it is. 

700UW said:
You got to be kidding.

You have threatened Kevin with is job numerous times, shall I go back through your posts and post them?
You have threatened Eric with a lawsuit several times.

And when you post it on the board, its not private anymore.

You really need to seek some help.

You arent a DL Person, you are a former DL person who left over eight years ago, you were never a FA, yet you try and tell them and everyone in the industry what to do, how DL is winning the world and every other airline sucks.
So since you never worked for UA, AA, nor US, then STFU already about them.
Pretty much this. He lost me when he threatened me and kev because he can't grasp we aren't all big huge douche bags to each other. 

FrugalFlyerv2.0 said:

I don't know if there are 'genuine' DL haters out there, be they employed by your competitors, be they DL or other airline customers/frequent flyers, or general aviation fankids (if I could borrow the phrase).
Certainly there are instances where it's a case of "my airline is better than your airline" and perhaps a bit of jealousy (better compensation, or work rules, etc.) but not hate.  At least not IMHO.

On the other hand, there truly are 'genuine' World Fraudster haters.
But you have to ask yourself, why do people hate World Fraudster?
IMHO, it is because he inserts himself into every topic on every airline board.  This in itself would not be a crime.  What annoys people is his penchant for backhanded compliments, data fabrication and out right lying.  Then, the cherry on top is his refusal to admit he is wrong once he is corrected.

A perfect example of outright fabrication and lying is the made up claim that the DL-VS partnership has already generated more revenue than any other airline partnership over the same period of time.
A perfect example of him not being able to admit he is wrong is on the recent AA-KE codeshare thread (he was shown numerous times to be wrong about the nature of the AA-JL ATI, and B777/B787 econ seat configuration and seat width.

Here is another perfect example of I am better than you.

Amen.

If that's the truth, then thank God.

Translation:
Let's be very clear
I am here for one purpose and one purpose and that is to talk up DL
Of all the DL internet fankids and cheerleaders, I am the most defensive, the only one unwilling to accept honest criticism about my idol.
When people like robbed and others call me frauds, it is clear they ripped off the monicker from FruglFlyerv2.0
I have on repeatedly tired to smear eolesens reputation on purpose and threatened DL employees like Kev, but have not been able to get away with it
I will never learn to accept legitimate business criticism of my idol DL so there can never be a decent discussion on any board
Until I'm placed in the cornfield these boards will remain a noisy mess ... which is clearly not what the readers of this board want.
I think there are a few that need some help. 
but for the most part I agree. Most airline employees understand that we are all kind of a team. What I do or make matters to everyone in the industry. People like WT can't understand that tho. 

Reactions: 3 people
no, I do understand the concept well

problem is that you don't have the guts to tell 699 and robbed that they aren't DL employees and never have been.

when I can park my car in DL's parking lots, fly on DL aircraft using my benefits, and access DL property and IT systems, then you, Kev, and 699 and robbed will never win an argument that I am an outsider but their opinion counts.

You dont have a SIDA badge, you dont get a paycheck from DL, you are a Early Out Retiree (took the money and ran).

You dont work in any capacity as an active DL employee.

You are delusional.

Does standing in your driveway make you a car?

And any retiree can access DL's intranet page, I have a good friend who is retired DL, he has the same access.

You cant access any vital DL systems, you cant check a passenger in, you cant sell someone a ticket, you cant enter weight and balance information etc.

Your desperation is showing at your feeble attempts to justify your existence on this board.

Get a clue, you left DL over EIGHT years ago, your not a FA and never was, your not ACS.

You have no vote in any election at DL when and if any take place.

You are an obsessed FORMER employee.

You really need to seek professional help.

sorry, but I never said I get anything that any retiree doesn't also get.

that is not delusional regardless of what you think.

what you can't accept is that you have NO RIGHT as a non DL employee and never having been one to participate in a discussion regarding DL employees.

You are not and never will be an employee at Delta Air Lines.

You have a history as a paid union salesman.

When you leave the discussion to DL employees, then I'll back off.

until then, you can throw childish words like obsessed around.

but the only obsession is you and your inability to leave the discussion to active DL employees.

and let THEM realize that DL employees fared better between 9/11 and the merger than did their peers at NW, including that DL FAs made more before, during, and after BK.

the only obsession is you and your compulsion to shut down anyone that speaks anything factual that doesn't show the IAM in the only light you want it to be seen in. You model perfectly the control of dissension that exists in the IAM constitution.

No right?

Dude you dont make the rules nor the law, ANYONE can talk to anyone in this country about anything.
That is a concept you dont get you try to censor people, that doesnt work in America.

You try to silence anyone who doesnt think like you nor agree with you.

12,000+ and rising DL FAs think they deserve a say in the workplace and want a CBA, that is a concept you cant accept.
Free will and free choice is what this country was founded on.

Myself and anyone can post what we want and when we want as long as we follow the boards TOS.

You Lie, you post Misinformation, and you Threaten people on this board.

You have threatened Kevin over and over, you have threatened Eric over and over ,and others.

You are the one who has serious issues, you constantly post misinformation and run with it even after you are shown to be lying, and you wonder why no one likes you.

And I am going to act like you for a minute, you do know sentences begin with a capital letter right?

See you attack people for those issues, well you are a hypocrite.

Reactions: 2 people
uh, it is the IAM that allows members to be tried for voicing dissent.

I have NOTHING against open discussion.

EVEN IF the cards are all valid, DL FAS HAVE NOT said they want a voice.

They want a vote. You have no idea why the majority want a vote.

It is no surprise once again that the union movement is in such decline given that you can't understand the basic principles of the process.

Then you said: what you can't accept is that you have NO RIGHT as a non DL employee and never having been one to participate in a discussion regarding DL employees.

Your like an effin ping pong ball.... You have claimed many times in the past, this is a public forum, so 700 and others have just as much right as you to participate in any thread on this forum, including the DL thread... If you want to make this a DL employee only forum, then stay out of the AA forum...

no... I said I would bow out of the conversation here when non-DL employees do the same.

until then, I am in.

It isn't hard for most people to figure out.

WorldTraveler said:
uh, it is the IAM that allows members to be tried for voicing dissent.

EVEN IF the cards are all valid, DL FAS HAVE NOT said they want a voice.

They want a vote. You have no idea why the majority want a vote.

It is no surprise once again that the union movement is in such decline given that you can't understand the basic principles of the process.
No they dont get tried for voicing their dissent.

The whole current DL 141 E-Board were dissents and they didnt get tried, they got elected because they wanted a change and the membership voted them into office.

Keep up the lies World Fraudster.

The only time someone gets tried is for promoting dual unionism.

So what do you call Kip getting fired for voicing his facts?

Reactions: 1 person
Don't forget when he accuses certain people of having a grudge against the widget because their ex's work there.

That is the very definition of "making it personal"

that's pretty easy to fix... don't tell the board about your personal life.

As much as you or others want to think otherwise, the motivation behind the haters on this board come out in time.

every time.

700UW said:
And you threaten Kevin at least once a month to e-mail and call DL and get him fired.

You threatened Eric numerous times with a lawsuit, where is it?

You are a forum cancer. I mean you have a negative 7,402 rating, that says it all, and you have an alias which is against the boards TOS that you have used in the past to give yourself green marks, yet you claim you dont care about your reputation.

You constantly lie and post misinformation and even when you are proven wrong, you still run with your lies, threats and misinformation.

You make it personal when you threaten someone's job and livelihood.
He also threatened me with my job for posting something on here that I thought was admirable about him. I wasn't afraid of this putz in the slightest but I was very taken aback by his threat.