Happy Profit Sharing Day!

because you, like a whole lot of other people can't seem to accept that the terms of service of this board do not permit you to post personal information about users -regardless of how you got it.

when you choose to break the rules, you shouldn't be the least bit surprised when you get burned for trying to burn someone else.

WorldTraveler said:
because you, like a whole lot of other people can't seem to accept that the terms of service of this board do not permit you to post personal information about users -regardless of how you got it.

when you choose to break the rules, you shouldn't be the least bit surprised when you get burned for trying to burn someone else.
If it wasn't because of the terms of service on this board and as a courtesy to the people who run it I would be posting your personal information and your video after every single thing you post. :eek: 

Otherwise your threat to me that you know people at my company and can have me fired was hilarious.

And that was before I even publicly said my name on these boards. What a riot.

Reactions: 5 people
and it is precisely because of the TOS that your post was deleted.

If the board deteriorates into anarchy, then it is of no value to anyone. The owners know that.

Either we all play by the rules or the board falls apart. The owners have tasked the babysitters with throwing people off the board who can't play by the rules. at the minimum content which violates the TOS is removed.

like it or not, you play by the rules or don't play on this board.

I don't believe you posted your name..... It actually was done by someone else who isn't quite as active here as he once was.

WorldTraveler said:
and it is precisely because of the TOS that your post was deleted.

If the board deteriorates into anarchy, then it is of no value to anyone. The owners know that.

Either we all play by the rules or the board falls apart. The owners have tasked the babysitters with throwing people off the board who can't play by the rules. at the minimum content which violates the TOS is removed.

like it or not, you play by the rules or don't play on this board.

I don't believe you posted your name..... It actually was done by someone else who isn't quite as active here as he once was.
So you still feel because I posted a video that you had made onto the pages and expressed my admiration for the work you I guess used to do, can have me fired from my job?

What do you think this is, communist Russia? Weird.

Reactions: 3 people
put him on ignore   he claims he is all about Facts   but he cant refute any Facts when he has been corrected or shown to be wrong   he deflects changes tunes etc  calls peeps names or hammers them for their grammar etc   he is nothing more than as 700 says  a cancer to the board      he threatens peeps yet he is nothing more than a clown who took the dough and ran ran ran from DL   or may be DL paid him to fire him  or whatever the case is  

Reactions: 2 people
If I had a nickel for every time you said you had me on ignore but then responded I would be very rich
You really don't know anything about my career and yet you jump to so many conclusions and they are wrong

WorldTraveler said:
no, I do understand the concept well

problem is that you don't have the guts to tell 699 and robbed that they aren't DL employees and never have been.

when I can park my car in DL's parking lots, fly on DL aircraft using my benefits, and access DL property and IT systems, then you, Kev, and 699 and robbed will never win an argument that I am an outsider but their opinion counts.
Uh. 

hey robbed and 700. you may already you know this but you don't work for Delta. 
Hey WT I know you can't grasp it but you are also an outsider. You don't get a cookie because you can get on DeltaNet. 

Reactions: 2 people
Ive long known i have never worked for delta i admit that my dad did 34 yrs w delta i sure do have many friends at the mighty widget and almost every one of them wishes to become union

Reactions: 1 person
robbedagain said:
Ive long known i have never worked for delta i admit that my dad did 34 yrs w delta i sure do have many friends at the mighty widget and almost every one of them wishes to become union
I'm not sure why i needed to tell you that. Wt felt I wouldn't for whatever reason. 

So WT now thats out of the way, how about that FA comparison? or the list of negative things about Delta? 

Reactions: 3 people
Actually this is a thread about profit sharing

As with many threads the DL haters turn it about me

I have posted comparisons of DL vs NW FA compensation and of AA DL and UA ramp

It is all DOT data but doesn't show the oppressed underpaid state that you and your fellow union ilk shows so it is obviously me who has the problem

When 2014 DOT stats show the huge profit sharing DL people gained I am sure it will still be me that doesn't know what i am talking about

Stating reality with accuracy and admitting when your point isn't valid takes humility and integrity

Latest posts