Happy Thanksgiving............????

jetmechjer

Advanced
Aug 8, 2004
I want ot wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Even our low seniority Association/dictatorship so called union reps that are all enjoying the holiday off at home with family. While all of us dues payers are on the job as usual. Here in DFW the union could not negotiate even one holiday off for anyone, all were forced to work for a pathetic time and a half!! Unless you are IAM!! Very sad. And the union will be the first to bad mouth anyone that takes part in the company supplied meal. Despite the fact that they did nothing for thier members for yet another holiday.
More than 15 years for our bankruptcy contract and no end in site!! PATHETICALLY EMBARRASSING!!!

Reactions: swamt
I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!

This is a much better and more appropriate post for the idea of giving Thanks for what you have in life rather than griping about others or focusing on what you don’t have.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family whoever you are.

Well, I guess people are frustrated and that manifest itself in a lot of different ways. I could name them but the list would be fairly lengthy.

Happy Thanksgiving to All.
We do have much to give thanks for, every day above ground for one.

Reactions: swamt
Well, I guess people are frustrated and that manifest itself in a lot of different ways. I could name them but the list would be fairly lengthy.

Happy Thanksgiving to All.
We do have much to give thanks for, every day above ground for one.

Some people are never anything else but frustrated. It’s who they are by nature.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Our management team and the association leadership would like to extend gratitude to our TWU members a Happy Thanksgiving. You guys keep giving and we will be thankful.
May you keep giving in the years to come.

Our management team and the association leadership would like to extend gratitude to our TWU members a Happy Thanksgiving. You guys keep giving and we will be thankful.
May you keep giving in the years to come.
Almost as sincere as our union text wishing us a happy Thanksgiving as they enjoy the day off at home with thier families.......hahahah...

Almost as sincere as our union text wishing us a happy Thanksgiving as they enjoy the day off at home with thier families.......hahahah...

Let’s be brutally honest here. Obviously your family is less important to you than earning even the extra half days pay if you went to work. Calling in sick would have given you Holliday off or you could have called in and said that being with your Family was more important to you than trotting off to work and leaving them behind. Sacrificing one days pay.

Obviously your gripe is not being away from your Family, but not being paid even more $$MONEY$$ for the neglect you’re showing them.

Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble Gobble.

Reactions: Topcat187
Even our low seniority Association/dictatorship so called union reps that are all enjoying the holiday off at home with family. While all of us dues payers are on the job as usual. Here in DFW the union could not negotiate even one holiday off for anyone, all were forced to work for a pathetic time and a half!! Unless you are IAM!! Very sad. And the union will be the first to bad mouth anyone that takes part in the company supplied meal. Despite the fact that they did nothing for thier members for yet another holiday.
More than 15 years for our bankruptcy contract and no end in site!! PATHETICALLY EMBARRASSING!!!
What do you expect from the two weakest unions ever. And the fact that the iam and twu are infighting. Sito want give in till we’re all stuck with there pension plan. And the twu will give up pay and benefits for scope they always do once ink is dry they layed off people. Let’s not let that happen again everyone working today that hasn’t sign a amp card needs to so we can have our on maintenance negotiation team and no pos Sito and Alex

What do you expect from the two weakest unions ever. And the fact that the iam and twu are infighting. Sito want give in till we’re all stuck with there pension plan. And the twu will give up pay and benefits for scope they always do once ink is dry they layed off people. Let’s not let that happen again everyone working today that hasn’t sign a amp card needs to so we can have our on maintenance negotiation team and no pos Sito and Alex

Wow. I know that you have some serious personal and medical issues going on with you but you can’t even put down your extreme anger, hatred and sickness on THANKSGIVING?

You incredibly poor empty soul.

No point in wishing someone a Happy Thanksgiving who has no happiness in their lives I guess.

Sad.

I would sympathize with you if your post was true. I looked and it showed over 60 people on the TWU side had holiday off at DFW on the day of Thanksgiving. That's the most out of any line station.

Last edited:

Latest posts