Happy Thanksgiving............????

Well, he's scrutinizing the Holiday manning list, it seems hes thinking that dfw guys got more HO's (no pun) then other stations across the system. I guess it's important to him for some reason, I'm trying to understand. No matter where you go theres always some guy that thinks someone's getting a better deal then him. As for me, I've never one to look at what everyone else is getting. Not worth it to me to think that way.

No problem at all, go back to the original post where it says everyone was forced to work and then blames the union. I just want to make sure we are putting out good info. More power to anyone if they can get something from the company.

Last edited:
No matter where you go theres always some guy that thinks someone's getting a better deal then him. As for me, I've never one to look at what everyone else is getting. Not worth it to me to think that way.

Because people are insecure and and have a need to feel special. They always try to compare to the guy who has something over them instead of looking to the guy who ain’t got what they got.

Like I called them yesterday. The whining crybabies.

Latest posts