Happy Thanksgiving

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Here's to a happy Thanksgiving to all. I've realized in my first year of retirement just how much I have to be thankful for. Take a moment...think about the things that are right and good in your life....the things that bring a smile to your face....and give thanks to whoever or whatever for those things.

Got to say one thing K.C. with all the B.S. going on on this board, you are showing class! ........ And with all we have to be grateful for, one thing in particular stands out in my mind!........... I'm especially thankful Hillary ain't our President! :) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zom JFK and KCFlyer
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
KFC saved me again this year...:D
eatbeef.gif

Reactions: KCFlyer
Happy Belated Thanksgiving. I did not have computer and Internet access until I got home last night from my brother's place. I was surrounded by the children of my brother's children. I'm having a little problem dealing with that fact (i.e., I'm old enough for my nephews and nieces to have children.)

Reactions: Insp4
Happy Belated Thanksgiving. I did not have computer and Internet access until I got home last night from my brother's place. I was surrounded by the children of my brother's children. I'm having a little problem dealing with that fact (i.e., I'm old enough for my nephews and nieces to have children.)
None of your own? That's a shame........ I started late. Got married at 27. Coming up on our 50th anniversary. Yea, I'm an old fart!..... Damn time goes quick! But now have five grandkids. No Greats yet! They can be a pain!, But I love it, and them!