Harry Lombardo...missing in action!

The man remember is 68 years on. Issues do absolutely come up when you reach that age. And if it is a medical issue do we have a need to make that our business? I hope not.

Reactions: 1 person
WeAAsles said:
The man remember is 68 years on. Issues do absolutely come up when you reach that age. And if it is a medical issue do we have a need to make that our business? I hope not.
Godspeed if he's physically sick. If it's a sickness from  his inability to get his employees to do their job, then step down, put someone in there that can handle it and get the job done. I personally have not benefited at all from the resignation of Little and him being sworn in.

Reactions: 4 people
AANOTOK said:
Godspeed if he's physically sick. If it's a sickness from  his inability to get his employees to do their job, then step down, put someone in there that can handle it and get the job done. I personally have not benefited at all from the resignation of Little and him being sworn in.
I was informed by multiple people now that the original rumor was a complete fabrication. It may have been unfortunately Politically motivated? I don't know and in respect would not ask what the issue is for his "personal" leave. That is and absolutely should be his and his family's business.

I could easily sit here and say that I was informed by multiple people that Harry needs time off because he cannot control his negotiators, or he and the IAM are not seeing eye to eye on contract issues. This memo does nothing to clarify his absence yet you can draw a conclusion that rumors were spread for political purposes. Again, if it's health related, get well soon. If it is politics, god help us.

I hope it's not Association issues...but then again I hope it's not his health or that of a family member.

Reactions: 3 people
AANOTOK said:
I could easily sit here and say that I was informed by multiple people that Harry needs time off because he cannot control his negotiators, or he and the IAM are not seeing eye to eye on contract issues. This memo does nothing to clarify his absence yet you can draw a conclusion that rumors were spread for political purposes. Again, if it's health related, get well soon. If it is politics, god help us.

I hope it's not Association issues...but then again I hope it's not his health or that of a family member.

I have no personal need to dig or inquire further. Because the letter said "personal" and that should be respected.

But the TWU world does not only revolve around the interests of AA people only. They do represent a myriad of others as well.

I wish him a speedy medical recovery. However, we can not downplay the significance of this. The bylaws may allow Sito to steamroll things and give him a second chance to produce. Hopefully, there will not be any internal squabbling again over power struggles.

I would submit that Mr. Lombardo has been missing in action from the outset.

Reactions: 7 people
bob@las-AA said:
Not only is it at times embarrassing to work at AAL, the clowns holding key positions representing us is embarrassing!
You can always go back to your old craft and spend half your day hiding from the Fire Marshall and the other half in small claims court

Latest posts