Hawc2

VTA

Dec 29, 2003
Just out of curiosity, anyone know how close Calgary Police are to getting HAWC 2 up and running. There was some talk of it during the summer and then nothing!!!

I've heard stuff, but I think it'd be prudent of me to let them, or somebody else make the first move towards the subject.

Big T, I thought you once had visions of grandeaur (sp) working for the force. I guess you like that management position of yours. Cold down here this morning with temps in the low 30's F. Guess we will head down to San Antone for a few days. Will be working for Enbridge pipeline next hitch. Will be interesting to see if they keep using PHI as there Part 135 or set up there own aviation division down here. Only time will tell. Take care boys and fly high.
SOB

SOB,

Hey, wrote my exams, passed! Wrong nationality! Love my desk job! Mtns only 10 minutes away, no bugs, no tree planters, is a great life here. Glad to hear all is well down south.
I think Maggie has collected enough cereal boxtops now to write and apply for a CPS pilots license, I think he'll do OK there!

Take Care!

Nope T-rex....not enough of them. Even after I raided your's and SOB's stash, I still found myself short 3 boxtops. :D

Hey SOB...are you still riding that contraption on two wheels down there or has it gotten too chilly for you?

Back