Hearsay,Sources and Hit Jobs !! NOT this TIME !!!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Who will be the FIRST RE - PLUG to Respond ?
Who will be the FIRST RE - PLUG to make an A - HOLE Out of Himself ?

ANY Takers ???

Bob Woodward, of Watergate Fame, Has the M O R O N ....... " ON TAPE " Admitting that he KNEW how bad COVID Was way back in early February.

(Reminder to myself),

TRUMP Said " it was nothing and it would go AWAY ". Said He didn't want to " PANIC EVERYONE ".

Translation : The A - HOLE, Didn't Want TO PANIC WALL Street / the ECONOMY !!

OK Boys. Step right Up, Who's Gonna' be the First, " I WANNA' Make an A-HOLE out of Myself" ?????

Projected ODDS.

Insp69 ................ " EVEN MONEY"
eolesen ..............." 2 to 1 "
ZOMbie .............. " 5 to 2 "
dell ..................... " 4 to 1 "

Reactions: diamondcutter
Real leaders don't needlessly panic people until there's solid proof and data.

We're lucky that people only ran the stores out of toilet paper. What if Trump didn't play things down and people started hoarding PPE? Or things like Ibuprofin and Tylenol? Gas? Cash?

You can thrive on panic all you want, Bears, but I'd rather have ducks in a row vs. leaders running around with their feet on fire....

Real leaders don't needlessly panic people until there's solid proof and data.

We're lucky that people only ran the stores out of toilet paper. What if Trump didn't play things down and people started hoarding PPE? Or things like Ibuprofin and Tylenol? Gas? Cash?

You can thrive on panic all you want, Bears, but I'd rather have ducks in a row vs. leaders running around with their feet on fire....

Who's the REAL LEADER ?????????

The M O R O N ????

Here's ANOTHER Chance Eric, for you to make an ARSE out-of-yourself !!

Michael Cohen. (Oh yes E. I can hear you laughing all-the-way up hear in NH.) The Stuff MC is revealing is better than anyone has, or anyone could, about the A-HOLE. MC knows more chit' about T-rump than Melania, Kushner, Definitely MORE than his MORONIC SONS :confused: :oops: o_O (sorry Baron, not you), (Ivanka, I don't know). (Tiffany. Sorry hun', but the MORON doesn't know who you are) :(

He's had/has 2 and ONLY 2 priorities in mind his whole worthless life.

1. D J T
2. The STOCK MARKET / the ECONOMY !

WOW / HOLY Chit' Eric.
YOU beat Insp69 to the post. I'm IMPRESSED !!!!!!

PS, Donnie' just sent me ANOTHER CHECK for 2 $$$ 'GRAND'.
He's got me up to $ 2 5 ' LARGE ' Now ! Thanx' A - HOLE !!

Oh please, Bears.

"Trump is sabotaging the USPS!"

Didn't work.

"Trump had mini-strokes!"

Didn't work.

"Trump hates the military!"

Didn't work.

"Trump downplayed the virus!"

Won't work.

I'm sure we'll keep seeing something new tried every three days or so, but just like the Access Hollywood tape flopped, it seems everything else that's dropped has failed to stick as well.

Meanwhile, Biden gave a speech yesterday where there were more cars than UAW members. And he was coughing like crazy. Great image. He also seems to have discovered "Buy American" which is essentially what Trump has been saying for four years.... He promised to get rid of Trump's corporate tax breaks by replacing them with different corporate tax breaks...

He also got lost at the end when the teleprompter stopped, and didn't take any pre-approved questions.

Eventually the independents and moderates are going to wonder when he will actually answer serious questions that don't involve his reaction to something Trump said, and why his handlers are so afraid of letting him talk to the press without a teleprompter... Last couple times haven't gone too well.

EhhuszPX0AApEAh.jpg

Last edited:
Trump does dumb stuff so often something new coming up every three days is missing a lot.

Keep your Trump dreams alive, the almost 200,000 dead (and counting), don't get that chance.

Trump got both the panic and the fatalities, you get to smooch his goobers.

Trump does dumb stuff so often something new coming up every three days is missing a lot.

Keep your Trump dreams alive, the almost 200,000 dead (and counting), don't get that chance.

Dog'.
I think 'our boy' needs MORE J J KA

Jesus, Dog'.

118 'VIEWS', and only 1 person from the ' Majority ' to 'pipe up', with OTHERS making NARY A PEEP !

Almost 200,000 dead are from the virus, not Trump. Silly doggie.

If "we" is the super-rich I can't say we would. If "we" is the rest of the country we only need to look at price being paid to keep the super-rich having more than they could ever need.